đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Preorder ARTPOP & Buy APPLAUSE now! (LINK PROVIDED)

Danny

Featured Posts

Batwings

Is there a SINGLE release? Like 'Applause - Single'?

I don't know if we're going to get one. Perhaps on Amazon?

And surely there will be physical releases at some point.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SEANGT

• SEX MUFFIN

• PlasticHo

• KidsCowgirl455

Top Posters In This Topic

ChicaSkas

okay... why 241 kbps :dead: and not like, 256 :dies:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

SEX MUFFIN

okay... why 241 kbps :dead: and not like, 256 :dies:

:lmao: Just delete it, go to your purchase history and re-download it? :)

ChicaSkas

From itunes? I got 256 fine :awkney:

FROM ITUNES LOLLLLLL :dies:
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Do that! It will still be there in the morning! 

giphy.gif

I AM UP! AND... NO FRIGGIN' APPLAUSE YET. ITUNES BRASIL CAN SUCK MY... Punch.  :creepflop:

seashellbikini

I AM UP! AND... NO FRIGGIN' APPLAUSE YET. ITUNES BRASIL CAN SUCK MY... Punch.  :creepflop:

I haven't even been to sleep yet and Gaga has tweeted that it's on the Aus one, and three hours later: it's STILL not on there ughhhhhhh

I haven't even been to sleep yet and Gaga has tweeted that it's on the Aus one, and three hours later: it's STILL not on there ughhhhhhh

I MEAN, C'MON! We're trying to help Gaga soar above the charts, but I am quite frankly tired of refreshing my itunes and seeing Katy's face staring back at me. I'm gonna shoot a b---h today, I swear.

I MEAN, C'MON! We're trying to help Gaga soar above the charts, but I am quite frankly tired of refreshing my itunes and seeing Katy's face staring back at me. I'm gonna shoot a b---h today, I swear.

It must happen in the next few hours. I mean, her iTunes page has already been refreshed with the latest ARTPOP promo shot worldwide.

Edited by Robbie

It must happen in the next few hours. I mean, her iTunes page has already been refreshed with the latest ARTPOP promo shot worldwide.

I hope so  :ohno:

• Shadow locked this topic