💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

V85 Now Available For Pre-Order!

THING

Featured Posts

If you guys want all 4 covers, you gotta do it now. 2 will be sold in the US and 2 will be international so it's gonna be a lot more in the end to buy them separately. Shipping is a b---h but it'll be cheaper.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I did was click on each issue individually and added it to the cart - it turned out to be $74 ... which is still a lot but it's better than $100.

The special "box" is what's jacking up the prices. But I just care about the covers and content inside - I don't need a special box. 

ARTPOP Gypsy

What I did was click on each issue individually and added it to the cart - it turned out to be $74 ... which is still a lot but it's better than $100.

The special "box" is what's jacking up the prices. But I just care about the covers and content inside - I don't need a special box. 

That's still a lot.  :deadbanana:

ARTPOP Gypsy

Im just going to buy my favorite one when the pictures are revealed 

Me too. Then read the other stories online.

I just ordered the boxset.

Look at my life, look at my choices... :awkney:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

garrettgivre

I just ordered the boxset.

Look at my life, look at my choices... :awkney:

:awkney:

Jealous tbh

Chuckles

The four together is a box set. Maybe it comes in a nice box or in hard/cover I don't know but they cost more the 4 together which leads me to think that there is something special about them. 

garrettgivre

If you guys want all 4 covers, you gotta do it now. 2 will be sold in the US and 2 will be international so it's gonna be a lot more in the end to buy them separately. Shipping is a b---h but it'll be cheaper.

This is utterly disappointing.

Guess Ill get the 2 sold in the US. 

Jenniferella

There's no way I'm gonna spend 100€ for a magazine lol

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Ugh, I love magazines... and I love gaga but $100  :noparty: hard decision (these sneaky bastards almost got me to click purchase right away... the shipping & handling says $5 and then changes to 47... damn girl)

What do you think she means by the tweet she just sent out "AND CUSTOM" Implies there will be a 5th cover? Or is she referring to the box set... 

*Goes to check bank account*  :laughga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived