Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

iTunes: GaGa -> Gaga

hughdancy

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hughdancy

Did she ever officially state how its spelled?

On everything since around 2010 it has been spelled 'Gaga'.

I'm super tired because it is 2:30am so I'm not brimming with examples but a good one is 'A Very Gaga Thanksgiving' and the EP 'A Very Gaga Holiday'.

They both spell Gaga as Gaga.

Lord Axel

It will forever be GaGa to me :legend:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

Sesshomaru

Act like I'm wrong, but I'm gonna keep spelling it GaGa. She used to spell it that way, but I think she got lazy. 

05_web.jpg

I tried changing the previous albums to Lady Gaga and it got rid of all the songs except the the first song from each album :cryga: I hate apple and itunes so much, thank you for my messy music library which pisses me off all the time ughh

hughdancy

Act like I'm wrong, but I'm gonna keep spelling it GaGa. She used to spell it that way, but I think she got lazy. 

05_web.jpg

I think it's more the fact that Gaga flows naturally, whereas GaGa doesn't. I know it's a small distinction but it's there.

Gaga seems more like Gahgah, whereas GaGa looks like it would be pronounced Gah-Gah.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS MYSELF

nativenewyorker

GaGa came from Radio Ga Ga, and there's a sense of nostalgia attached to GaGa, so she'll always be that to me.

I've gotten used to Gaga though.

hughdancy

I tried changing the previous albums to Lady Gaga and it got rid of all the songs except the the first song from each album :cryga: I hate apple and itunes so much, thank you for my messy music library which pisses me off all the time ughh

I'm super a--l about my music library, I like everything to be properly labelled and have album art :P

One thing that I constantly get with iTunes though is that when I want to type 'Lady Gaga' in the info box it automatically corrects to 'Lady GaGa' unless I put a space after the first 'Ga'. Hopefully it won't anymore! (Although I doubt it :laughga:)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived