💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Little Monsters' unusual reaction to the leaks

Didymus

Featured Posts

Yeah, because Judas didn't leak in advance or anything... 

However, I quite honestly think they should just put that **** out.

Wasted efforts.

I was talking about Born This Way the single, not the album.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it appears doing the right thing by reporting a leak is considered 'unusual'. Fans of other artists should do it, too. Even if it's not the most successful effort it still shows the respect and appreciation they have for the artist's work.

So it appears doing the right thing by reporting a leak is considered 'unusual'. Fans of other artists should do it, too. Even if it's not the most successful effort it still shows the respect and appreciation they have for the artist's work.

Yep, we live in a generation where doing the right thing is different. 

glad to see our fanbase get a good news report for the GP to read

Don't visit my profile

Well, part of this stems from the fact that it's "unusual" for these individual fans, too. As many others have pointed out, a LOT (not saying all, obvs, but a LOT) of the fans spearheading this crusade were the same ones who were quite comfortable listening to and spreading Roar, and countless other leaks before it. So for a lot of these people it's a matter of stan-worship and not so much an ethical stance.

I was talking about Born This Way the single, not the album.

What do you even know about how well protected "Born This Way" as a single was?

I'm calling bull**** this time around. They said they produced the music on computers without internet.

"Hackers"? Yah, right. Someone from inside leaked it.

And this is all a test to see if we could stop it from leaking.

What do you even know about how well protected "Born This Way" as a single was?

I'm calling bull**** this time around. They said they produced the music on computers without internet.

I guess the Born This Way single was protected better since it didn't leak and the first time people heard the song was during its radio premiere. Clearly it's not the case here.

Robotboy

im really proud that so many monsters report the links. and also gagas team for atleast postponing(spell?) the leak.. :emo:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

I guess the Born This Way single was protected better since it didn't leak and the first time people heard the song was during its radio premiere. Clearly it's not the case here.

That's like saying "You just were not careful enough crossing the road this time, I just did it and didn't get hit!".

Your guess is random. You don't know why Born This Way didn't leak and this one did.

"gaga we accidentally leaked it this time around"

She tweeted "you just couldn't wait" before the fanbase even heard or knew it leaked... Kinda weird.

Didymus

:Chica: Very interesting.. 

Bless this post :worship:

Well, part of this stems from the fact that it's "unusual" for these individual fans, too. As many others have pointed out, a LOT (not saying all, obvs, but a LOT) of the fans spearheading this crusade were the same ones who were quite comfortable listening to and spreading Roar, and countless other leaks before it. So for a lot of these people it's a matter of stan-worship and not so much an ethical stance.

That's like saying "You just were not careful enough crossing the road this time, I just did it and didn't get hit!".

Your guess is random. You don't know why Born This Way didn't leak and this one did.

"gaga we accidentally leaked it this time around"

She tweeted "you just couldn't wait" before the fanbase even heard or knew it leaked... Kinda weird.

No, she tweeted like 2 hours after the snippets started to leak.

and I don't think they'd want it to leak given the plans they made. Even if they're the ones who leaked it, that doesn't make an excuse - that just means they weren't careful enough with this single, so they shouldn't try to look pissed about the leaks and spread threats on twitter :ohwell:

No, she tweeted like 2 hours after the snippets started to leak.

and I don't think they'd want it to leak given the plans they made. Even if they're the ones who leaked it, that doesn't make an excuse - that just means they weren't careful enough with this single, so they shouldn't try to look pissed about the leaks and spread threats on twitter :ohwell:

They are actually very careful with it. They are previewing it, raising interest, gaining attention, drawing it away from other releases. Press press press. It's a music label. They want sales. A half song/LQ quality leak helps the song reach a bigger audience.

Whether this is behind Gaga's back or not.. i'm not really sure. I'm pretty damn sure she just wants us to hear the music.

On the other side this might be contract promo-**** she has to do. She was never completely honest and open about how the releasing progress is actually done.

But I don't believe anybody is really "pissed" about this leak.

And i'm definitely not "proud" of this fan-base holding back some leaked LQ parts of Applause. Because they didn't. We all heard it. It's still floating around... I'm just waiting for them to be real and upload the full HQ and get over it.

They are actually very careful with it. They are previewing it, raising interest, gaining attention, drawing it away from other releases. Press press press. It's a music label. They want sales. A half song/LQ quality leak helps the song reach a bigger audience.

Whether this is behind Gaga's back or not.. i'm not really sure. I'm pretty damn sure she just wants us to hear the music.

On the other side this might be contract promo-**** she has to do. She was never completely honest and open about how the releasing progress is actually done.

Snippets of generic parts from a song made by an artist that is known for trying to push boundaries won't help. I think that we both know it's easier to sell/chart if there aren't any kind of leaks. Piracy and leaks are the reason the music industry is generally doing worse than years ago.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived