💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Abromovic defends Gaga on TMZ Live

Urban

Featured Posts

Brooklyn Nights

Marina  is wonderful :) She seems very close to Gaga. Its nice to see Gaga collaborating with people she has a good connection with. I wonder if Marina will become part of the Haus :D

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While watching this I literally said "Yass Marina get em!"

yes, really rude. 

He's so stupid... He obviously calls her that on purpose.

Shaney

He's so stupid... He obviously calls her that on purpose.

and the fact he called her that while she was on the phone..... sick

i doubt he's intentionally pronouncing her name wrong.  you do pronounce the C at the end of abramović as "ch".  there's always some confusion about european Vs.

She's cute for doing this.

But TMZ were just bashing her, they were not even listening to what she had to say. Let'em troll nobody give a **** and it's already all over the medias so Gaga is winning.

This, it was so obvious they wanted to bash her. Even when she gave the valid reason that the video was to give an example of some of the things she does there to help the donation process. :roll:

Lavender Pubes

I thought they were quite rude and arrogant 

xbzqx1gif.gif

That was very nice of Marina though

and the fact he called her that while she was on the phone..... sick

Yeah and he makes that dumb face when he says her name... But that's tmz so they are as trashy as their readers.  

So I guess every time someone in the world gets naked it's ripping off Madonna's s-x book :megaflop: 

MOLLY CYRUS

"First of all this has nothing to do with Madonna"

god bless this legendary performance art queen :legend:

elijahfan

YES invade the pop culture scum with your wisdom. starting to really admire her. 

It's incredible how Gaga is making us live the ARTPOP concept :) The LM are starting to admire more and more artists like Marina: she is LITERALLY bringing art to pop. It's just incredible to witness.  :worship2:

Ohhhhh lord...more Madonna comparisons. And whats worse is how they tried to compare them.  What an insult to art. 

We're all Stronger Together!

Antoni

Best part is when she says that she's using Gaga, too. I've said everyday since the video, this is a marketing/promotions strategy to raise interest in the Abramovic method, not Gaga.

My name isn't Timmers

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived