Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga covers Le Parisien Magazine

elijahfan

Featured Posts

Without any notable hits (at the exception of Judas), her last album Born This Way disappointed a lot.

Excuse me no.

Born This Way was huge and The Edge Of Glory was pretty successful, way more than Judas.

And the album did not dissapointed like that. It was the second best selling album of 2011 and won multiple awards

:classy:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's been nude in a video. Made a song about burqa's when she's a western woman. She have a single coming out in 10 days. She's been shaded by Lana del Rey. And she's been posing naked for V magazine. And what this magazine believe the audience is most interested in is that she doesn't wear any makeup. IMO that is really a huge offense for all females out in the world imo. Make-up isn't a big deal..

I 1,000% agree. I love makeup, yes. and I enjoy the artistry, but to bash for NOT wearing...

Come on... do straight men in France not WANT to get laid?

Excuse me no.

Born This Way was huge and The Edge Of Glory was pretty successful, way more than Judas.

And the album did not dissapointed like that. It was the second best selling album of 2011 and won multiple awards

:classy:

So true! Granted it wasn't at the US GRAMMY"S or anything huge around this side of the world that we're used too.. but that album was golden and needed for 2011. BTWF,Legalizing gay marriage in more states... loving yourself. It was great. 

Lucifer

Actually, if you read the article, you'll realize their point is that Gaga seems to be very stripped down for this new era - it's not an article about makeup..... it's about the direction she's taking artistically. So I think you just misunderstood what the title was referring to.

yeah, but the headline is what's supposed to be why the public want to buy the magazine. And when the title is about her not wearing make-up.. it seems kinda sad to me. Because when she's being that controversial, and still the media decides to focus on her not wearing make-up, it shows how much pressure females have imo. I have a lot of hippie girl friends who think make-up is silly. So maybe that's why I don't like that that is what's focused on.

elijahfan

maybe they're saying that THE hit from BTW in France was Judas..?

It wasn't, though... that's what's weird  :megaflop:

I 1,000% agree. I love makeup, yes. and I enjoy the artistry, but to bash for NOT wearing...

Come on... do straight men in France not WANT to get laid?

WOW WOW WOW, guys! Have you actually read the article?! Where are they bashing her for not wearing makeup?  :wtf:

The aim of the title is to tell people Gaga is coming back in a stripped down fashion... Read the article, for Christ's sake.

yeah, but the headline is what's supposed to be why the public want to buy the magazine. And when the title is about her not wearing make-up.. it seems kinda sad to me. Because when she's being that controversial, and still the media decides to focus on her not wearing make-up, it shows how much pressure females have imo. I have a lot of hippie girl friends who think make-up is silly. So maybe that's why I don't like that that is what's focused on.

In the end, the title could have been "Lady Gaga isn't crazy anymore". That's kind of what they wrote inside the mag: "Lady Gaga's latest craziness: simplicity". The makeup element was just a metaphor: I get your point, but your attacking the article on wrong reasons here.

Lucifer

It wasn't, though... that's what's weird  :megaflop:

WOW WOW WOW, guys! Have you actually read the article?! Where are they bashing her for not wearing makeup?  :wtf:

The aim of the title is to tell people Gaga is coming back in a stripped down fashion... Read the article, for Christ's sake.

In the end, the title could have been "Lady Gaga isn't crazy anymore". That's kind of what they wrote inside the mag: "Lady Gaga's latest craziness: simplicity". The makeup element was just a metaphor: I get your point, but your attacking the article on wrong reasons here.

I don't think you get my point. The title is supposed to sell, not the article. That's why I don't like the fact that they make a big deal out of her not wearing make-up. THAT should not be a big deal imo. Maybe we just disagree. But that's okay :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived