Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga covers Le Parisien Magazine

elijahfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mama Ru

I can't at some of you saying #7 isn't a hit. (It does seem weird though that they'd say Judas was her only BTW hit there given how TEOG and BTW charted, but maybe it had more longevity?)

What a strange article though. It starts off making her sound like the Goddess of Pop and then they make it sound like she's fading and needs ARTPOP to slay, otherwise she's finished. Lol, the drama.

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Sebastien

At 27 years old, Lady Gaga can't fail again. Without any notable hits (at the exception of Judas), her last album Born This Way disappointed a lot. Announced as the 'best album of the decade', it has known a way smaller success than its predecessors (7.3 million copies sold, against 13.5 million for The Fame and 12.5 million for its re-release The Fame Monster) and didn't receive any prestigious Grammy that the star was used to get (5 awards in 2009 and 2010, none since then). The huge tour that was then planned [...]"

No hits on Born This Way except Judas? Hmm..  :dies:

EDIT: I guess Born This Way really did not do that well in France!

elijahfan

No hits on Born This Way except Judas? Hmm..  :dies:

EDIT: I guess Born This Way really did not do that well in France!

Yes, compared to other releases, it didn't perform that well. For the comparison: The Fame sold 630,000 copies in France, and BTW "only" 190,000...

But, single-wise, Born This Way was the only hit in France, not Judas. They definitely got something wrong there. But Gaga actually promoted Judas pretty heavily here, so that's probably why this is the song French people most remember from BTW.

RAMROD

Every press seems surprised she isn't wacky :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The headline is about her not wearing make-up? Wow. 

Totes

Lucifer

Totes

She's been nude in a video. Made a song about burqa's when she's a western woman. She have a single coming out in 10 days. She's been shaded by Lana del Rey. And she's been posing naked for V magazine. And what this magazine believe the audience is most interested in is that she doesn't wear any makeup. IMO that is really a huge offense for all females out in the world imo. Make-up isn't a big deal..

elijahfan

She's been nude in a video. Made a song about burqa's when she's a western woman. She have a single coming out in 10 days. She's been shaded by Lana del Rey. And she's been posing naked for V magazine. And what this magazine believe the audience is most interested in is that she doesn't wear any makeup. IMO that is really a huge offense for all females out in the world imo. Make-up isn't a big deal..

Actually, if you read the article, you'll realize their point is that Gaga seems to be very stripped down for this new era - it's not an article about makeup..... it's about the direction she's taking artistically. So I think you just misunderstood what the title was referring to.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived