💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga covers Le Parisien Magazine

elijahfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can dernier be used as latest instead of last? Because it doesn't make sense, how is ARTPOP her last chance?

Blue Jeans

guys when they say: sans fard, it doesnt mean without any make up, it means, thats she is going in a simpler direction, they said that she's giving up the extreme outfits and weird clothes, and now  she's presenting herself less weird and more simple, i kinda disagree with them but oh well, she made the cover so i'm happy  :party:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

pie-kun

"Without any notable hits (at the exception of Judas)"

What lmfao. Born This Way went #2 there and TEOG reached the same peak as Judas (#7)

Maybe it's the effect of translation, but I actually found the article very mediocre and too exaggerated or misinformed on some "facts". But good for her, she's being talked about

elijahfan

Gaga's last chance? What?

Yes, they're basically saying that the BTW album was a disappointment, and that the BTWBall couldn't sell out its dates.... but they got many information wrong anyway (for instance, they said Judas was the only hit from BTW.... like.... wtf?).

Updated the OP with a translation.

What lmfao. Born This Way went #2 there and TEOG reached the same peak as Judas (#7)

a #7 isnt really a hit

elijahfan

I know! :lmao: They got many elements wrong. Including the number of copies sold, and other factual stuff... like the art gallery where the ARTPOP announcement was made, which was actually in LA, not in NY. Whatever...

pie-kun

a #7 isnt really a hit

But they're saying Judas was the only hit of the era there when BTW outpeaked it and TEOG reached the same peak?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived