Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Producers Confirmed

Dawson

Featured Posts

Silver Keith

And ok gurl, I bought new speakers especially for this album :legend:

You can throw them in the trash right away, queen gags demands headphones exclusively.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ItsUrsulabitch

• Kermit the frog

• Amen Fashion

• croboy

GariBye :creepflop:

Mostly excited for Madeon and Gaga's productions, if she did produce

AlexanderMagno

Im surprised dallas whats his name isnt involved after the twitter pic. Maybe its for a different project ir remixes for a song or 2

He produced the TLC song Gaga wrote, right?

melodichard

She said last year in a lm.com post that we already knew the producers "except a few", by the time she posted that we already knew about Madeon, Zedd and DJWS... So i think there is more producers!

Maybe for music not on the album but the app?

PrinceTay

I'm really excited. With these 4 main producers I think the album will seem more smoother. And you guys act like she won't work with RedOne or Fernando Garibay ever again. Gaga has to grow musically which mean explore and work with a range of different producers, not keep working with the same one's over and over again.

croboy

So I guess main produces is DJWS, Zedd like second cause she said he did many songs and Madeon will probably be 2-3 songs?

I don't mind that Garribay isn't part of it anymore, I just hope they are still friends.

Amen Fashion

still not sure whether to use headphones or speakers for the first listen :ohno: Both sound fantastic.

I would prefer headphones for the first time. You know thats like safe :hor: But after the first listen I will use my speakers :)

Im surprised dallas whats his name isnt involved after the twitter pic. Maybe its for a different project ir remixes for a song or 2

That was for Posh Life

croboy

Poshlife for TLC ;)

Antidote

I guess DJWS worked with her a lot, I mean they spent so much time together on tour.

With Zedd and Madeon only the music will take a different direction, can't wait to hear it :nooo:

Jenniferella

No Dallas Austin ?

I'm using my headphones for the first listening for sure

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic