💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is Marina's inspiration

Featured Posts

I was very impressed with how humble and how incredibly determined and hardcore this kid is.

:legend:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Knife

She just wanted to be in nature and to feel the elements." To be honest, Abramović said, she was worried about Gaga getting Lyme disease from the ticks in the area. At the same time, though, she was also blown away by how "fearless" and dedicated the singer was.

When will your faves risk contracting lyme disease while communing with nature?

AlexanderMagno

:')

This is the Gaga I love to death.

So glad to know Marina admires Gaga. I admire Marina so much and I've always wondered what was her opinion towards Gaga. And now they are working together and Marina assumes Gaga inspires her! :')

Jenniferella

Nice reading ! I feel more confident about the collab now

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

pink sushi

I always get excited when i see "Marina".....but then i find that its about the OTHER Marina.... :crossed:

DirtyPony33

wait live hug from who? herself or gaga?

and yea I hope she's not exploiting gaga for her own gain...

Jase

Sounds like they're developing a beautiful relationship, and I can't wait to see what the pair of them do next together.

Sounds like they're developing a beautiful relationship, and I can't wait to see what the pair of them do next together.

They could make some amazing new INTERLUDES for the ARTBALL!! :sara:

Oh, and by the way Jase, :hug:

Robotboy

cool article.i felt in the beginning of it she just used gaga, but not after i was finished :) im glad she will work with other artists too this era i feel marina is taking over her a bit :ohno:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Juanjo

I am so proud of Gaga for wanting to better herself and her craft. I also appreciate media outlets, like MTV, taking this seriously and portraying respect for Gaga, Marina, and Performance Art. ...For those that think Marina is making Gaga "weird." Excuse me, no. Gaga is a performace artist, she persued this training, she went beyond what was required, as said by Abramovic herself. Gaga is growing as a person and as an artist.  I have only respect for her. :legend: :clap:

SEANGT

I don't get why she honestly think the magnets and stuff have so much power since these methods would be awesome even without them. But she's still amazing and I'm so happy they have respect for each other.  :party:

Emvee

I almost feel like this is the point of no return for Gaga. This is where she'll branch off and go where no other popstar has ever gone before.

It's no wonder this is making some fans uncomfortable. She's transforming yet again.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived