💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Born Brave Bus To Tour , #BRAVESTAMP Campaign

Mast

Featured Posts

Fox People

Food "stamps" is a credit card like card that gets filled once a month with a small amount of money, usually like 80-120 dollars, which can only be used for food. It is given to people who are disabled, single parents who have low income, and other people suffering from misfortune to be able to buy enough food to survive.

monthly? :sick:

lol I have two parents that both work in the hospital/medical field and we are middle/upper class but we still get 700$ worth of food stamps... :toofunga:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HernanMinogue

lol I have two parents that both work in the hospital/medical field and we are middle/upper class but we still get 700$ worth of food stamps... :toofunga:

Nice ha ha! :) Sneaky ****ers lol

HernanMinogue

monthly? :sick:

Yes, monthly! A single mother with four kids with low income gets around $500 or more a month, at least here in Chicago where I live.

HernanMinogue

Seriously, I work as a cashier in a grocery store and I had a lady come in and say "I'd be having a great day if someone else would pay for my groceries" when I asked how her day was going.  At the end of her order, she paid for $200 in groceries using food stamps.  She had another $300 left on her card at the end of the purchase.  In my head, I was just like..."really.....someone else DID pay for it.  The US taxpayers."  I hate to judge people, but sometimes people don't realize.

It's ****ed up because most of them buy unhealthy food. I used to see people buy energy drinks, etc...until the government had it stopped. Also some think they can buy toilet paper, napkins, and things like that with "food stamps" -_-

HernanMinogue

Food "stamps" is a credit card like card that gets filled once a month with a small amount of money, usually like 80-120 dollars, which can only be used for food. It is given to people who are disabled, single parents who have low income, and other people suffering from misfortune to be able to buy enough food to survive.

Per person it is around $200 , but if the card is for like a family or more than one person than the card will be filled with hundreds more.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived