Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga Posts Picture from Applause (Blonde Hair)

Skins

Featured Posts

BrooklynFame

Who gives a F what colour her hair is!

She is stunning no matter what hair colour she has.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me neither. Blonde may be her trademark but its just so boring and dated at this point. I want a brand new fresh hair look and the brown hair in the ARTPOP photoshoot is FRESH. Would be ashamed if she only has brown hair in the photoshoot since she did the same in the fame monster album photoshoot.

I might be remembering things, but when she first went brown, didn't she say something like she might be a brunette, but she'll always be blonde as a performer or something? :huh: If she did, it won't surprise me if she might be blonde for videos and performances, but brunette in photoshoots. I might be wrong though

Sudarshana

She's wearing the fishnet catsuit like the leaks confirmed!

what leaks??? :excited2:

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Jesse Pinkman

Not everyone complaining again :rip:

Do you want the black hair? :usrs:

she looks beautiful, but I'm just in love with & used to her brown hair :(

It's science, bitch

Alien Tulip

I might be remembering things, but when she first went brown, didn't she say something like she might be a brunette, but she'll always be blonde as a performer or something? :huh: If she did, it won't surprise me if she might be blonde for videos and performances, but brunette in photoshoots. I might be wrong though

No. What she said exactly was "Gonna be blonde for the rest of the born this way ball, you'll have to wait for ARTPOP era to see me perform brunette"

Sudarshana

actually she NEVER performed with brown hair after changing to brunette. maybe it's a part of "changing the rules that I made about fame" - kind of separating the day-to-day gaga and the gaga-performer.

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

RAMROD

She is so Pretty idek what to say :omg:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

No. What she said exactly was "Gonna be blonde for the rest of the born this way ball, you'll have to wait for ARTPOP era to see me perform brunette"

Oh thanks, so it was only for the rest of the BTWB then :) So I guess this is either an old pic that's not a still from the vid, or the vid will feature different hair colours. Either way, can't wait :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived