Gaga calls out bad monsters

Gagadisiak

Featured Posts

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

What did she say? The site is not working for me right now

"monsters, please encourage one another to be accepting and tolerant on the internet. any monster that is using hateful language and spreading negativity is not standing truly by me. i mean it. i've said this before and ill say it again. set an example. do not defend me this way, focus on the music, thats where my focus is."

Bebe

"Ohh my little babies, I just found out Deadmau5 is shading me on twitter. Drag him to the pits. Show no mercy xoxo"

heavyMetalGAGA

Ah, finally! Refreshing to hear it from her. You are allowed to not like what she does, but don't condescend others for having different opinions! Be kind + respectful, that's all she's ever asked for. Plain and simple

What was the picture or text she was specifically talking about?

What if it was about our argument over her Marina video? Lol, I hope not. I wasn't trying to be mean to you guys!

Gagadisiak

"monsters, please encourage one another to be accepting and tolerant on the internet. any monster that is using hateful language and spreading negativity is not standing truly by me. i mean it. i've said this before and ill say it again. set an example. do not defend me this way, focus on the music, thats where my focus is."

please semeone go on LM and prinstcreen the text . i dont have account here 

OĂą est-tu ma Salope ?

Mythic Mist

I'm sure she'd rather tell all of those crazy monsters to shut the **** up. Good she's being polite about it though :nails:

Nicole

About time she said it in a stern tone. It's obvious she doesn't wanna put up with all the bull**** from this fanbase anymore. 

Redstreak

But what will Kelly, Perez, and Brandon Hilton say now? :emo:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Pierre

:ARTPOP:

:whitney:

:clap:

:pawsup:

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Arturo

Ah, finally! Refreshing to hear it from her. You are allowed to not like what she does, but don't condescend others for having different opinions! Be kind + respectful, that's all she's ever asked for. Plain and simple

What if it was about our argument over her Marina video? Lol, I hope not. I wasn't trying to be mean to you guys!

No I don't think so. I think I've been seeing people post that its because if what deadmau5 said and the monsters bashing him.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived