THING

Featured Posts

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TraeumereiLPB

Was going to post this :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

We're soulmates

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Little Kermit

Honestly for someone so respected in EDM and house music in specific, to collaborate with any pop star is to jeopardize your credibility so I'm extremely glad he didn't sink that low. Not everyone has to love and work with Gaga people...smh. DEADMAU5 DIDNT WERK WITH MOMMY, HE'S AN ASSHOE

No, he's not an asshole because he didn't work with "mommy monster". He is an asshole because of his rude tweets.

this disappoints me. I'm a big fan of him and his music but he has always been a bit rude. don't think he has anything against gaga personally. he's just a jerk.

Queen Gloria

He is known for being an asshole and I'm not surprised with him being part of the brostep generation. I like a very small few of his songs, his attitude kills any interest I would have had in him though. This isn't the first time he's shown his true colors, anyone trying to defend him is an idiot. 

Cerny

Anyway, DJWS, Zedd and Maybe Infected Mushroom  are working with Gaga and They are REALLY GOOD :hor:    

Aguinaga09

Don't know if we should believe him.. But yeah I'm a big Mau5 fan, but he's a straight up asshole. I'm glad they didn't work together. He really should have kept his mouth shut everyone should know by now that twitter monsters are crazy

RAMROD

Ooooh I am higher than Gaga. Not. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived