💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Deadmau5 Declined Working With Gaga

THING

Featured Posts

Yepiz92

I love how monsters stan for gaga people should be scared by this time knowing how we react.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blubrryxkisses

Whatever.... he has a few good songs, but he isn't on Gaga's level. 

h8D6E686B_zpsd63cd67f.gif

Dunk96

That awkward moment when Gaga used "Ghosts N Stuff" for TMB 1.0 in a mashup with The Fame.:derpga:

But in all seriousness,what a douche.

I hope the twitter monsters don't send him death threats now and make all of us look bad.  Like Perez, Die Anteater, and Kelly Osbore, he's not relevant enough to give all this attention to. Let it go.

QueenMortuana

His music is magically progressive. I love it. But his personality sucks ass. I'm not surprised he turned down Gaga. It's not his thing. And who cares. Everyone has an opinion, he voiced his. Now everyone's going to hate Gaga more because of the stupid ****ing twitter fans that can't keep their **** together. I feel bad for anyone who turns her down or works with her because of the fan base.

boysboysboys

He's not really confirming anything. And even if he is, he's not exactly the Guetta type anyway.

President Trump

his music is really worse than his contemporaries, I enjoy his music less than basically every dj. his attitude is annoying and he is stuck up his own ass. but his music is OK. I just don't like it much.

Ma ma pa pa pa

Miranda Sings

Yeah! How rude of him to not want to work with someone! :fail:  He isn't rude or dumb for not wanting to work with Gaga. It's his choice. We forget this as a fanbase sometimes, but not everyone likes Gaga.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived