💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Deadmau5 Declined Working With Gaga

THING

Featured Posts

Ellie Goulding

Don't know who he is anyways. Probably some irrelevant ass like Die Antwoord or Calvin Harris again anyways.

:lmao:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

Sorry but I love Deadmau5 and GaGa. But I don't think a collaboration would work well, it would clash. Deadmau5 does best without any vocalists in my opinion, his tracks with vocals come off as being almost generic.

not gonna lie i laughed at his tweet but i've sort of disliked him ever since he kind of made an ass of himself on a podcast i listen to. and then the whole madonna fiasco

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I don't find it that rude. He just said he declined. :shrug:

Errr, you read the rest of his tweets leading up to that one right?

Mister G

I would love nothing more than for Twitter to shut down. Those crazy little monsters that bash anyone and everyone randomly are a joke.

Pop Art

His generic a$$ house crap is going to be dead in 2 years.

Was it ever even alive? His sound has yet to catch on enough for him to even have a moderate hit outside the UK.

Why do I imagine Gaga reading those tweets with Marina standing beside her and trying to get her to calm herself with some breathing exercises :flop:

jhonyguy04

His generic a$$ house crap is going to be dead in 2 years.

when was it ever alive??

What a jackass. His loss, tbh. And it probably wasn't even for an original track, it was probably an offer for him to do a remix on one of her remix albums or something. :smh:

Miel

His music isn't too bad but he is being a grade A asshole. It's like that one fashion designer form a month ago, thinking it's cool just parading around that they turned down Lady Gaga.

It'd be understandable if they just said "I declined". But given the context in both situations, they were both being assholes.

I'm just happy for him he got to work with sweet Vessel of God Imogen Heap.

Twitter monsters :fail:

As much as an asshole dead rat the third is being, I agree that twitter b---hes aren't making things any better.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived