💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

APPLAUSE4YOU

If you aren't here for it, leave. If you don't get it, then you don't get it. I'm not quite sure what this is. But meditation seems to suit it well. Stop complaining, tbh.

don't get me wrong i dont know anything about performance art, i find this weird even for Gaga, i don't think its really my taste, but what is it about Marina that everybody wants to work with her know? Jay-z just released this video, and she works with him too:

http://youtu.be/xMG2oNqBy-Y

Marina says that her The Artist is Present exhibit and Lady Gaga helped push her into mainstream - that Gaga brought her to a new generation.

As far as Jay Z, he was inspired by The Artist is Present exhibit where she sat in silence with each individual person for one minute. Only in his version, Jay decided to rap to each individual person.

Rainbowgynous

I would comment, but my brain is currently disabled by levels of testosterone never before found in a cis female.

It's definitely a form of meditation. The video was really beautiful! Even though I don't know much about it, it was very intriguing.

Curunir

Now littlemonsters.com is going to be filled with a bunch of kids posting youtube videos of them naked out in nature...  :laughga:

:laughga:  :smh:  :toofloppy:

I just burst out laughing at the "EEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Bebe

I hope Gaga isn't getting into all that pseudo-science crap with the crystals :fail:
It looks like she is part of some crazy cult....

Her f*cking body though omg.

TimisaMonster

Very artsy, I like it.

At least she's representing the animal that most suits her in terms of how long it takes her to release things

SlothGa :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ok i get that it's some kind of meditation, but can someone tell me how this will help her? and how will it influence her music? if that's the kind of music she's gonna come out with then..    :smh:

DiscoBallBoy

I don't mind Gaga is getting into meditation, but I don't want Marina to influence her style. 

Those are meditation exercises brought to us in a video-art form. 

• Shadow locked this topic