💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Abramovic Method Practiced by Lady Gaga (NSFW)

Nullvoid

Featured Posts

Logan

Obviously it's strange to look at first glance, but if you actually look further into it you will realize Gaga is embracing the moment and is in her true element. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bebe

• Miel

• Nullvoid

• giskardsb

Top Posters In This Topic

The opening scenes come off as completely bizarre for me, to an extent I honestly couldn't believe it's Gaga. It's just surreal for me. But the time the video hits around 1:13, I've started to appreciate the imagery even more. It's raw, provocative, and just in-your-face - the core characteristics why I love her in the first place. And once again, she stunned us all. And that what makes this video successful because it keeps everyone talking. 

hausofandrew

Art is about interpretation and applying meaning. Just because some don't understand this particular video doesn't mean they don't understand art, to say so is utterly ridiculous. Most people only 'react' to art that somehow relates to them or something in their lives, this is harder to relate to as it's not something most of us practice or have experienced. Not that is even being claimed as a piece of art, it's more like a window into the artists preparation. 

Art is an explanation of the meaning. Art is the satisfying experience. You can't define it, but you know it when you see it.

Antidote

Pretty much this. I think I'll offend people if I say what I;m thinking so i pretty much need to shut up haha

I wish she was wearing a sheet or something :shy: this is WAY TOO MUCH INFORMATION FOR MY BRAIN.

Thats for Taylor and her doctor NOT MY EYES :dies:

suffice it to say I am not gonna watch this film.

Aw that's cute :laughga:

Well, I'm open for everything and I don't have any problems with her being naked, but somehow the video is a little bit funny :)

It's weird when people feel offended because of your opinion, I mean we don't want to be mean or hurtful.

The video just left me a little bit speechless :derpga:

• Shadow locked this topic