Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's dad is furious about restaurant

Bt1

Featured Posts

Rainbowgynous

That sounds nice, I wanna go to Joanne's, maybe in two years when my parents decide to take me to NY

Did you see Joe or someone from Gaga's family there?

Joe was in one night but he was with friends and I was told not to disturb him (when I asked if it'd be rude to say hi) so I obviously honored that. Wasn't lucky enough to see him any of the other nights (yeah I totally went there 4 times in 2 weeks X-D it's just THAT good) left a note though, thanking Joe & Cynthia for the BTWF & the online updates on Gaga's health <3

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

Joe was in one night but he was with friends and I was told not to disturb him (when I asked if it'd be rude to say hi) so I obviously honored that. Wasn't lucky enough to see him any of the other nights (yeah I totally went there 4 times in 2 weeks X-D it's just THAT good) left a note though, thanking Joe & Cynthia for the BTWF & the online updates on Gaga's health <3

That sounds so nice, now I definitely want to go and leave a note for Gags, thank you so much :party:

LoooL didn't see or smell a single mouse when I was there (they are easily detectable even just by their scent tbh) I have however had one UP MY PANTS at a local Amsterdam McDonalds X-D LMAO 

Seriously though, Joanne was beyond clean and neat, but (while in NYC) I have seen AWFUL things in several locations of Burger King and Checkers... Starbucks and McDonalds too but "just" the bathrooms there (but I am talking absolute grossness when I say awful bathroom, I am not picky when it comes to voiding my waste).

Joanne Trattoria had clean EVERYTHING, up to the loo rolls and all. But they will not go for chain restaurants obviously, as they have big ass lawyers and lobbyists and buy politicians nice things.

MAYBE they have indeed been able to find some pest animals by searching really well for it, but in a big city they say you are never more than 15 feet away from a rat at any time so I don't even wanna start thinking about mice and bugs. Main point is to make sure they can't get to the food and to discard any food that may have been exposed, which I am sure they do.

I will eat there without a second thought any day... Once my wallet grows big enough X-D

I would love to go there, too :flutter:

Yeah I know, the bathrooms of Starbucks and McDonalds and other restaurants :rip:

Really disgusting...I've also been to the McDonalds in Amsterdam near Madame Tussauds and thank god it was okay!

You never know about people's intentions..maybe someone really wants to hurt Gaga and her family.

What did you order at Joanne's? :flutter:

BangTheGong

lina morgana's mother strikes again

THIS. F*****g Lina Morgana haunting up a storm. 

--

I am def visiting Joanne the next time I'm in NY!

PoshLife

EXCUSE ME NO, I'VE BEEN TO JOANNE'S TWICE AND THERE NO RATS, THE SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND THE FOOD WAS COOKED ALL THE WAY, IT WAS FRESH AND AMAZING!!!!!!! :crossed:

Can you please be on Yelp if you aren't already?

Rainbowgynous

I would love to go there, too :flutter:

Yeah I know, the bathrooms of Starbucks and McDonalds and other restaurants :rip:

Really disgusting...I've also been to the McDonalds in Amsterdam near Madame Tussauds and thank god it was okay!

You never know about people's intentions..maybe someone really wants to hurt Gaga and her family.

What did you order at Joanne's? :flutter:

I had the vegetarian dish which was honestly the best I've ever had in all my 13 years of being a vegetarian... And I had the hamburger with mac n cheese on one of my rare sinful meat days, which was fabulous as well, but more basic than the previously mentioned meal which was just EPIC.

And I had several drinks at the bar and really good cake which I don't know the name of since I didn't order it :oops:

I had the vegetarian dish which was honestly the best I've ever had in all my 13 years of being a vegetarian... And I had the hamburger with mac n cheese on one of my rare sinful meat days, which was fabulous as well, but more basic than the previously mentioned meal which was just EPIC.

And I had several drinks at the bar and really good cake which I don't know the name of since I didn't order it :oops:

That sounds great I'll visit them when I'm NY someday :legend:

I saw a pic of a cake they sell there and it was hugeeeeee I loved it

4 times in 2 months? It's either really bad or more like something personal.

or possibly very extreme Gaga haters in the area calling in phony reports

Rainbowgynous

Stans to meet Gaga's daddy

Came  in the first time with friends as a touristy Monster thing to do, bt returned for the awesome food and staff tbh 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived