💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's dad is furious about restaurant

Bt1

Featured Posts

just shut the mess down tbh. Does anyone even go there :awkney:

it's busy all the time, are you ****ing serious?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

EXCUSE ME NO, I'VE BEEN TO JOANNE'S TWICE AND THERE NO RATS, THE SERVICE WAS AMAZING AND THE FOOD WAS COOKED ALL THE WAY, IT WAS FRESH AND AMAZING!!!!!!! :crossed:

Fans get special service tbh.

Rainbowgynous

They should close it and re-open it when they're ready tbh

They are ready :legend: DOH are just being assholes, probably Madonna stans the lot of them.

(No offence Little Medonsters, you know the kind I mean, like pawsdownpeople)

Rainbowgynous

I'm going there tomorrow so the queen (me) will give a reliable review ;)

Tell them Rainbow said hi (and watch them run out the door screaming tbh :-P)

high heeled fem

And after all the money they invested in opening it

Gaga-chute.gif

:lmao: amazing

Very True! god gaga was sooooo divaish here hahaha

Rainbowgynous

Mice on the tables? so it's just like in every other restaurant :nails:

LoooL didn't see or smell a single mouse when I was there (they are easily detectable even just by their scent tbh) I have however had one UP MY PANTS at a local Amsterdam McDonalds X-D LMAO 

Seriously though, Joanne was beyond clean and neat, but (while in NYC) I have seen AWFUL things in several locations of Burger King and Checkers... Starbucks and McDonalds too but "just" the bathrooms there (but I am talking absolute grossness when I say awful bathroom, I am not picky when it comes to voiding my waste).

Joanne Trattoria had clean EVERYTHING, up to the loo rolls and all. But they will not go for chain restaurants obviously, as they have big ass lawyers and lobbyists and buy politicians nice things.

MAYBE they have indeed been able to find some pest animals by searching really well for it, but in a big city they say you are never more than 15 feet away from a rat at any time so I don't even wanna start thinking about mice and bugs. Main point is to make sure they can't get to the food and to discard any food that may have been exposed, which I am sure they do.

I will eat there without a second thought any day... Once my wallet grows big enough X-D

hpmcmill

I have been there and taking my stan hat off-- it was pretty disappointing. The food wasn't bad per se-- there is just a lot better Italian for the same price or cheaper-- so there is no reason to go there over other Italian restaurants in a city with as many options as NYC except for the connection to Gaga. 

Rainbowgynous

I have been there and taking my stan hat off-- it was pretty disappointing. The food wasn't bad per se-- there is just a lot better Italian for the same price or cheaper-- so there is no reason to go there over other Italian restaurants in a city with as many options as NYC except for the connection to Gaga.

Gotta agree on the burger I had (sinful!) but the vegetarian dish was definitely the best I've ever had and I've done some fine dining back when I still spoke to my family. Also, staff is just amazing. Where else can you run in a dozen strong unruly bunch, no reservation on a fully booked night... And be put in the private room without a second thought?

MonsterOfSpain

Gotta agree on the burger I had (sinful!) but the vegetarian dish was definitely the best I've ever had and I've done some fine dining back when I still spoke to my family. Also, staff is just amazing. Where else can you run in a dozen strong unruly bunch, no reservation on a fully booked night... And be put in the private room without a second thought?

That sounds nice, I wanna go to Joanne's, maybe in two years when my parents decide to take me to NY

Did you see Joe or someone from Gaga's family there?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived