Weasel

We spend our savings to follow dreams.

Β 

Lol wut? Don't they know what their daughter earns or something :whitney:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just shut the mess down tbh. Does anyone even go there :awkney:

I did :awkney: It was really good, especially their mac and cheese.

bionic

did someone curse his restaurant?Β k05.gif

no, seriously... i hope joe can turn this around

Β 

lina morgana's mother strikes again

buy bionic

Zilla

I've heard a rumor that certain people are trying to sabotage the restaurant, but what do I know :flop:

Just keep up to code and stay out of their way

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

shane_c

I think he's being unfairly targeted because the restaurant gets a lot of attention because of Gaga.Β They nit pick him because of her and then react to all the stories in the media about her that are just a way to get viewers or sell newspapers.

Bambino

4 times in 2 months? It's either really bad or more like something personal.

Β 

This.

shane_c

I've heard a rumor that certain people are trying to sabotage the restaurant, but what do I know :flop:

Just keep up to code and stay out of their way

They're reacting to news stories which puts him under the microscope more than other restaurants are.

Rainbowgynous

I've been there 3 times, haven't seen so much as a smudge anywhere, had extremely lovely food, great service and for the first time in my life have I sat at a bar that got a full cleaning multiple times in one night when it was barely even used in between :legend: and believe me, I've seen plenty of bars and restaurants, 13 year track record ΓƒΖ’Β‘nd my sister used to jobhop as a waitress/barmaid.

Β 

This restaurant and its staff deserve so much more than they get.

Batwings

I think he's being unfairly targeted because the restaurant gets a lot of attention because of Gaga.Β They nit pick him because of her and then react to all the stories in the media about her that are just a way to get viewers or sell newspapers.

Β 

You said exactly what I was going to say. I feel like Joanne's is only ever going to get negative press simply because it's owned by Gaga's family. I've only heard good things from the people who have actually been there.

shane_c

He will never be able to satisfy them because there will always be stories blown up out of proportion by tabloids because of Gaga.

Zilla

They're reacting to news stories which puts him under the microscope more than other restaurants are.

But him b---hing on twitter won't help change matters either...

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

shane_c

But him b---hing on twitter won't help change matters either...

That does make it worse. He should stay quiet. But there's still always going to be stories.

You said exactly what I was going to say. I feel like Joanne's is only ever going to get negative press simply because it's owned by Gaga's family. I've only heard good things from the people who have actually been there

Im sure it is a good place.I wouldn't hesitate to go there. I know this stuff is being exaggerated.

He got an A for something cleanliness-related recently...I don't really get what's going on. I think it has to do with a restaurant tax and the upcoming mayoral election - not cleanliness.

this

Β 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived