💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's dad is furious about restaurant

Bt1

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga's father thinks health inspectors are trying to "destroy" his restaurant.

The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker's dad Joe Germanotta lashed out at the New York Department of Health (DOH) and the city's mayor Michael Bloomberg in a furious Twitter rant on Tuesday (06.08.13), after inspectors visited his eatery, Joanne Trattoria, for the fourth time in two months.

He wrote: "NY DOH here again. Artem Zoubtov, DOH inspector came in tonight, 4xs in 2 months. I must be the only restaurant in NYC.

"This is a tragedy. We serve tourists and neighbours in NYC and fear the city we love. We spend our savings to follow dreams.

"If all the restaurants in NYC closed for a day, the sales tax lost might take a bite out of your, @Blomberg budget.

"What would it be like to visit ROME, FRANCE, MUNICH, NORMANDY, CAPE TOWN, DUBLIN, and BUENOS AIRES for food. And the DOH shut them down

"We will be here regardless of your efforts to destroy us. (Sic)"

The restaurant, located close to Central Park, has been plagued with hygiene problems since it opened in February 2012, according to gossip website RadarOnline.com, and allegedly had mice running around the kitchens and tables recently.

Last November Lady Gaga said that opening the restaurant, which is named after her late aunt, who died of lupus at the age of 19, with her father, close to where she grew up, was a dream.

She said: "My dad and I opened up a restaurant together. That's wealth. That's the dream." © BANG Media International

Source : https://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/entertainment/18406786/lady-gagas-dad-is-furious-about-restaurant/

I didnt posted in news, because its not really about her.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

He got an A for something cleanliness-related recently...I don't really get what's going on. I think it has to do with a restaurant tax and the upcoming mayoral election - not cleanliness.

Just close Joanne's :derpga:

So you're saying she should stick to wearing meat rather than serving it.

GagaUnderYou

So you're saying she should stick to wearing meat rather than serving it.

She can wear my meat ;)

Evan Peters

Everyone who goes there says it's really good and clean tho :noparty: Plus, they got an A not even a week ago :awkney:

emma roberts is an abuser

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived