💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

maybe lina.......

blubunny

Featured Posts

A woman believed to be in her 20s or 30s jumped from the roof of the Staten Island Hotel in Graniteville this morning. The woman -- whose identity is currently unknown -- was pronounced dead at Richmond University Medical Center in West Brighton, police said. No criminality is suspected.

Shocked witnesses said the emotionally disturbed woman appeared to be dancing or exercising on the roof of the 10-story building when she suddenly jumped off the front at about 11:20 a.m.

During her descent, the woman hit part of the scaffolding that rings the building as it is undergoing a facade renovation, according to a police source.

she killed herself. tha's all.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainbowgynous

I'm tempted to start a petition to have a censor put into place that would replace "Lina", "Morgana", or "Lina Morgana" with "You Have To Stop". :smh:

I'd be for an auto-report feature the moment anyone uses her name. Censoring would be cool but also a bit respectless to a dead woman. Having the moderators automatically notified so they can take appropriate care of these topics would improve the **** out of this place though!

YUNGKALIMXEL

Seriously? Let the poor girl rest in peace. The topic was interesting at first, but now it's been bled dry.
this.

Their styles aren't the same. People need to cut it out!

But I have this feeling those court docs were about her somehow.....

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived