Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: ARTPOP Standard/Deluxe Version Info From Amazon!

TimisaMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EGOT2027

The convo :rip:

This.

I don't even have the balls to comment when I'm checking out at a store with Gaga merchandise or CDs. I say it's for my sister if someone asks cus most people hate Gaga here (St. Louis, MO) and are pretty cruel. lol.

GrandchildDavid

That's what they meant by "not on ARTPOP"....it's on the Deluxe Version... :megaflop:

Nooo :nooo: I want it to smash the charts and help Gaga snatch weaves thoo

TimisaMonster

Nooo :nooo: I want it to smash the charts and help Gaga snatch weaves thoo

Believer me...Gaga snatched weaves regardless, cuz the entire world heard Burqa including Katy, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Taylor, Mariah, Justin, Justin B, etc....they realized they had no chance!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DirtyRichHooker

I get it, I'm awkward to talk to.. I'm blunt and I get straight to the point.. Deal

Believer me...Gaga snatched weaves regardless, cuz the entire world heard Burqa including Katy, Rihanna, Beyoncé, Taylor, Mariah, Justin, Justin B, etc....they realized they had no chance!

Receipts? :awkney:

aaronyoji

UHH NEWSFLASH YOU ****S, NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO BUY THE DELUXE VERSIONS IF YOU HATE THEM SO MUCH.

some of us have more of an attention span than five minutes and have big enough minds to enjoy getting a fuller experience....

diegocopp

I don't think that there will be a deluxe version, I remember Gaga sayin' in one of her Gagavisions (when she's deciding the cover art of something) she said she hates the title "Deluxe" (well, here is it http://youtu.be/tZHeXnHR3WU?t=1m47s ). Or maybe she has changed her mind about that word haha.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived