"It [Aura] is a Sound Puzzle for the APP."

Rah

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

All this ggd hate :smh:

I don't really care if it's on the album or not, it's a Gaga song that we have received and therefore I can enjoy it. 

"...visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology with a new interactive worldwide communityâ€â€'the auras.'"

The Aura thing seems to related to the app somehow  :huh:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

To everybody saying they don't know anything: they don't post random **** for nothing.

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

"...visual engineering system that combines music, art, fashion and technology with a new interactive worldwide communityâ€â€'the auras.'"

The Aura thing seems to related to the app somehow  :huh:

OMG, WHAT IF those "quoted" words (on the announcement) are song titles that are going to be only on the APP?

that makes sense since, if what our mod said is true, it's not a track on ARTPOP

Yeah, I really don't believe the song is actually called Awrah, cause Aura was already mentioned before, sooooo  :crossed:

I am the wind and hurricane, the stormy sky and rain

Mittens

I don't think they would trash their reputation for 5 seconds of fun.  :rip:  I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Omg. What if the songs on the app are not on the album, but the songs on the app are much better than the album tracks? 

Bambino

I don't think they would trash their reputation for 5 seconds of fun.  I guess we'll have to wait and see!

THIS.

TEANUS

It makes sense because last January Infected Mushroom played Auras instrumental. It could be like another Stache. That's probably what it was meant to be.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Maybe this is an extra song. An idea of Gaga and Zedd before Burqa came. So maybe when Burqa gets released (someday) they upload things like this as extra. On that way they also show te process of making a song... Just an idea.

rivingtonrebels

how delicious.  idk wtf that means though.

time to break out the vintage Burberry & archive YSL rive gauche detective coats to play w magnifying glass

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived