• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canon

• Travis

• Redstreak

• inuborg

Yes but I want to watch in proper DVD Quality 

There is DVD quality links online.

To be honest, I watch every season online, since the episode takes days after the US date to broadcast over here and the internet is filled with spoilers, and it's always DVD quality

Prometheus

I wanted Madison to end up fearing her, and thus maturing... and not be strangled to death by someone who five minutes before, she was controlling with her mind.

Remember how Myrtle said Cordelia's powers were manifesting in the young girls because she refused to use them subconsciously? Maybe Madison couldn't control Kyle anymore because Cordelia started to use her full powers, which sucked them right back out of Madison and the other girls.

I'm going to purchase this on iTunes a couple of episodes each week

as I Can't afford to by all at the same time

when the DVD is released later this year I might purchase it if not I already have it

Edited by hydra

MelbHawker

Remember how Myrtle said Cordelia's powers were manifesting in the young girls because she refused to use them subconsciously? Maybe Madison couldn't control Kyle anymore because Cordelia started to use her full powers, which sucked them right back out of Madison and the other girls.

It's plausible, but I think lazy writing is the issue here. The average viewer cannot be expected to reach that explanation on their own. 

CyanLights

If this were season one or two then I wouldn't be surprised if this was the logic behind that. But season three had such lazy writing/plot development that I think this is reaching a bit. :noparty: