💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

So Burqa/Aura was a remix...?

brownie

Featured Posts

It's obviously not a remix, duh?

Sums up: Interscope and Gaga requested to take it down, because (1) they're putting it on ARTPOP and they have bought the right to the IM instrumental, (2) neither do they or Gaga have the rights to the song since Infected Mushroom only sent the instrumental for her to sample Aura on it and IM is the ones having the rights, (3) they're putting it on ARTPOP and the IM part instrumental was produced initially for Lady Gaga.

If it's just an appetizer, neither would Gaga or Interscope have taken these actions. And as we know, she wouldn't have been hinting so much for a appetizer that is not going to be on ARTPOP, would she?

Anyway it's just a rough early first cut, I'm sure the final version will sound different (or just a bit diff) Hoping it'll be less Middle East-ish and more EDM to be more commercial tbh

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha no i didn't yet I'm at work. But that makes more sense now, thanks for explaining  :teehee:

the bizarre names and spellings aren't typos either, that's how he says them.  natalia, little monksters, lol.  i love it.  

nativenewyorker

it sounds like they just put gaga's vocals on top of this track though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

Zedd definitely got his hands on it though. They structured it like a pop song and changed some chords around. It's definitely not Gaga's vocals just pasted over the song. Zedd & Gaga took the beat and composed a song around it.

I'd say it's going on the album. It's definitely not something for fun like Stache was, Gaga put way more time and work into Aura.

gagabro

Richie just tweeted about the song

@RICHYSQUIRREL 5m
Gaggin' on Highway 10. Music bumpin' past loud!

lairofhk

Wtf...this a hot mess. W/e, the vocals/lyrics were great. We'll just have to wait to find out who's behind the production of the demo and all. Just let it rest people, take a deep breath

HarryTheNight

Maybe she just did it over that to get an idea of the sound and theyre making a fully new production for it?

glockenpop

Didn't they work with Gaga directly? This song was only played live and never released from what I can see. Isn't it plausible they played this potential Gaga track early to gauge reaction? 

AyaKara

I don't get it... did Gaga personnally reached Emma after the leak to clear up things with the fans? :huh:

If so, things are still pretty blurry now, don't you think?  :noparty:

Yes, she did :yes:

I think more will be revealed over time to get rid of the 'blurriness' :yes:

elijahfan

Yes, she did :yes:

I think more will be revealed over time to get rid of the 'blurriness' :yes:

Oh Ok, thanks for the answer! :)

Yeah, I wish we knew a bit more about what IT IS exactly... 'cause now, I don't know what to think anymore

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived