Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga asks to put Burqa down

Moon Pix

Featured Posts

Quark

Everyone delete any link or version that is online. Just keep the song in your files but don't post anywhere on the internet. I know is going to be hard to remove it, but at least try.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

what happened? did a snippet from burqa leak?

I don't feel like reading through 3 pages worth of stuff  :rip:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Princess Die

tumblr_lzxgtbbqGI1r7h30w.jpg

Tbh, this is for the best. Leaks can cost record labels millions, so I see where she's coming from. Do what she says.

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

TEANUS

I really have to agree with taking it down, because if it is spread even more, it may not be on the album. And if the demo slays me this much I have to hear the final version :gaga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

BrilliantBoi

This leak is just a part of her promotion it seems, because they always act like it wasn't supposed to happen, because they want that illusion.  It's probably her saying something about what's underneath her veil, and maybe it's supposed to lead up to what happens next and the album.  If anything, this track sounds like an opening track on the album, which it would be perfect for (do you wanna see the girl behind all this) (knife under the hood, send it to hollywood).  It's pretty evident to read the lyrics and ask the question of wanting to see what's behind the aura, and answer that question with the other tracks or further statements somehow.  I don't know if I buy this as track 13, especially if it ends with "ART POP" in a mechanical voice.  She leaked it, to build hype, and say something about her intent for the album.

Miel

I'm not sure if she's being serious of if she's being sly?

Out of respect for her, we should (but I'm not sure???)?

3 points in and ready for more

Nothing can be done now. Thousands of people probably saved the song on their devices to upload it later. Gaga has bad luck last times.

Sister

Gaga wanted that leak to happen...

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

VasilisVas

I just heard it..I think it's pretty tragic..even though it's a demo. 

Dm'd :)

Thanks sweetie  :hor:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived