Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rough, early cut of "Aura" leaks (LYRICS IN OP)

Dodo

Featured Posts

bornthiswayD

That's not a song puzzle, And It's called Burqa.

Now we can see that the banjo part was produced by Infected Mushroom.

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music. And yes, before people start biting off my head, let me just note that 1. I'm in LOVE with the song-it's amazing! And 2. I understand it's still just a demo/rough cut.

I agree with you. When I found out that it was an already existing song I was so incredibly disappointed. Are her producers incapable of creating original beats/instrumentals? The final cut better sound so different otherwise I'll be forced to admit that, yes, Gaga did "steal" someone else's music. 

HMLover

That's not a song puzzle, And It's called Burqa.

Now we can see that the banjo part was produced by Infected Mushroom.

More than the banjo part was produced by them, and for the upteenth billionth time, admins have confirmed the name is Aura

Kermit the frog

This has more "meat" to it though then Stache did. I mean this FEELS like a song. Stache just felt like a remix or something. It didn't feel like a full song.

Maybe they started with putting gaga's vocals on a song, zedd quickly put it all together and they decided it was so good they are gonna make it a legit song. I doubt they will keep this beat.

AlexanderMagno

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music. And yes, before people start biting off my head, let me just note that 1. I'm in LOVE with the song-it's amazing! And 2. I understand it's still just a demo/rough cut.

I agree with you. When I found out that it was an already existing song I was so incredibly disappointed. Are her producers incapable of creating original beats/instrumentals? The final cut better sound so different otherwise I'll be forced to admit that, yes, Gaga did "steal" someone else's music. 

Hey, we don't know anything about it guys, cheer up! Look, we know the song is a very early demo. Which means it was recorded a long, long time ago (we know she started working on ARTPOP right after BTW was released). Which means she and Infected Mushroom could have done this instrumental/song back in January 2012, and then they trolled us by playing the instrumental. And we would never imagine it would be for a new Gaga song!

In another thread, an user pointed out an interview Zedd gave, where he told that Gaga described a feeling to him and asked him to take that feeling she described into a song. And he did it. It actually sounds like an experimental, alternative way of making music. And maybe she did the same with Infected Mushroom. Then, in the studio, they would change whatever Gaga wanted to change and work together.

So stay open for ARTPOP :yes:  I'm sure it is a different approach to music in many levels.

Hey, we don't know anything about it guys, cheer up! Look, we know the song is a very early demo. Which means it was recorded a long, long time ago (we know she started working on ARTPOP right after BTW was released). Which means she and Infected Mushroom could have done this instrumental/song back in January 2012, and then they trolled us by playing the instrumental. And we would never imagine it would be for a new Gaga song!

In another thread, an user pointed out an interview Zedd gave, where he told that Gaga described a feeling to him and asked him to take that feeling she described into a song. And he did it. It actually sounds like an experimental, alternative way of making music. And maybe she did the same with Infected Mushroom. Then, in the studio, they would change whatever Gaga wanted to change and work together.

So stay open for ARTPOP :yes:  I'm sure it is a different approach to music in many levels.

Exactly. She probably used their music as a template, and Zedd made a sound similar to that. She wouldn't steal this. 

AgusPop

ARTPOP will, once again, split the fanbase. Some will leave Gaga, others will stand by her and newcomers will appear to join the journey. It's a normal process, everytime an artist releases new music, some fans are disappointed, others love it. There will always be those who scream: "I want the old *insert any artist* back. It's always been like that.

Exactly, :yes:  e.g Madonna  lost a lot of fans with Erotica, but at the same time she gained new fans. its normal. is part of the the growth and evolution of an artist.

Edited by PaulPop

nomorescheisse

I'm sure that Infected Mushroom gave Gaga permission to use it, if not made it for her.  I remember one of the mods confirmed Infected Mushroom and Zedd as the producers, so if they're being given credit I DOUBT it was used without permission.

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music. 

Are people forgetting that she told us on lm.com that she's "breaking all the rules that i set for myself"?

This has more "meat" to it though then Stache did. I mean this FEELS like a song. Stache just felt like a remix or something. It didn't feel like a full song.

Yeah, she wouldn't write all these amazing lyrics for some free of charge app game.

Haus of Leather

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music.

There's nothing wrong about it imo. Madge's "Hung Up" is brilliant not despite Abba sample, but because of it :reductive:

AgusPop

EMMA (I mean Gaga) confirmed Zedd and Infected Mushroom are the producers of AURA

Edited by PaulPop