💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rough, early cut of "Aura" leaks (LYRICS IN OP)

Dodo

Featured Posts

Eros92

that's why it is rumored to be a sound puzzle just like Stache.

This has more "meat" to it though then Stache did. I mean this FEELS like a song. Stache just felt like a remix or something. It didn't feel like a full song.

MurphSpeed3

Infectred Mushroom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

:eww:

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music. And yes, before people start biting off my head, let me just note that 1. I'm in LOVE with the song-it's amazing! And 2. I understand it's still just a demo/rough cut.

Edited by MurphSpeed3

chiuga

This song just made her entire discography sound outdated

APPLAUSE will slay the universe!!

VasilisVas

Am I the only one who isn't crazy about this song? I absolutely love the chorus, but hate the verses and and can't stand the music. I feel so upset. I really want to like it and I'm forcing myself to, but I can't. After hearing this song I set the standard for the album really low so I won't get anymore disappointed.  :cry:  :cry:

HeavyPunkLover

Infectred Mushroom:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJFaNaiXuCA

:eww:

WTF? Hope she's not coming with a borrowed instrumental. If this will happen I WON'T BE HAPPY at all.

Hope it's just a sound puzzle and not a demo for a song

Edited by TeoX85
"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Shaney

Am I the only one who isn't crazy about this song? I absolutely love the chorus, but hate the verses and and can't stand the music. I feel so upset. I really want to like it and I'm forcing myself to, but I can't. After hearing this song I set the standard for the album really low so I won't get anymore disappointed.  :cry:  :cry:

How can you not  like "Enigma popstar is fun she wear burqa for fashion" :nooo:

Willeo Soeurs

I don't know why but after seeing this video, it's taken away some of the originality and excitement for me. That track in the video is pretty much exact to what's on "Aura." Suddenly it seems like cheating... It's no longer "her" music. And yes, before people start biting off my head, let me just note that 1. I'm in LOVE with the song-it's amazing! And 2. I understand it's still just a demo/rough cut.

:coffee:  no doubt it is meant for the sound puzzle 

Thank you! 

After listening to the demo I found firstly, I thought this song was disastrous. But after finding a couple of HQ ones, the song grew in me. It's truly fantastic. The lyrics, especially. The song can be messy at times. But overall, for a demo, it's amazing! Remember the Bad Romance one? The final product is always very good. Can't wait. And wtf. AURA? If this song is called Aura this demo must be in really early stages. We all know this is actually Burqa, right? 

Interludicrous

I'd love to hear an acapella version of those background vocals in the intro .

Edited by Interludicrous

TraeumereiLPB

ARTPOP will, once again, split the fanbase. Some will leave Gaga, others will stand by her and newcomers will appear to join the journey. It's a normal process, everytime an artist releases new music, some fans are disappointed, others love it. There will always be those who scream: "I want the old *insert any artist* back. It's always been like that.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.