💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rough, early cut of "Aura" leaks (LYRICS IN OP)

Dodo

Featured Posts

notamember

Another piece of information that I got permission to confirm:

The song is called "Aura."

When she tweeted the title "Burqa" the song wasn't done/official.

If that makes sense.  Sorry, I can't say any more unless I get permission!

Here's your confirmation for the people who think its still called Burqa

GagaSlayedYou

I love it! It sound epic! :legend: And it's a demo

It's very radio-friendly, but meaningful at the same time.  

Gaga in her best-

giskardsb

I love the song, but it's not radio friendly. I hope it's not released as a future single.

it's exactly this attitude by the labels and radio industry that make top 40 radio such a boring crapfest.  I think radio needs to start giving the GP more credit.

Edited by giskardsb

ToxicHot

Amazing, I love it. This song made me 10x more excited for ARTPOP.

Edited by Halcyon
dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

monstercj

I love this song very much!! Is it true she's using an infected mushrooms beat tho? What's the details on that? Sorry if this has been answered already

Nullvoid

i know, im not referring to you, just who ever re posted that video on youtube but changed the title to "burqa/aura lady gaga song" :smh: :smh:

lol yes I was like wtf....

Haus of Leather

I love the song, but it's not radio friendly. I hope it's not released as a future single.

Radio friendly? Gaga has many radio friendly songs, yeah, but that's not what I expect from ARTPOP.

I want Heavy Metal Lover darkness, I want Government Hooker unpredictability, I want Scheiße crazyness, I want originality and weirdness. I want Gaga taking risks, making her own vision and her music, not the one general public wants to hear.

Wait for "Prism". Katy Perry is great when it comes to making catchy, radio friendly songs, but they're perfectly "part of the plan". Gaga, on the other hand, is like Joker from The Dark Knight. You never know what she's up to. She brings chaos to her music and I ****ing love it.

Edited by HausOfLeather

Monster2015

"obnoxious?" bye girl

Who do you think you are? Try words like "I feel" "I think" "I believe" next time. You are so annoying. And you will say the same about applause, etc, so i dont care what you say. tell me, what gaga's song do you like? ...

Well I have to disagree on the reason judas didnt do so well..it was released on Easter which sparked controversy..bad controversy. Sorry I meant to reply to the other person :oops:

Edited by Monster2014

Miel

Radio friendly? Gaga has many radio friendly songs, yeah, but that's not what I expect from ARTPOP.

I want Heavy Metal Lover darkness, I want Government Hooker unpredictability, I want Scheiße crazyness, I want originality and weirdness. I want Gaga taking risks, making her own vision and her music, not the one general public wants to hear.

Wait for "Prism". Katy Perry is great when it comes to making catchy, radio friendly songs, but they're perfectly "part of the plan". Gaga, on the other hand, is like Joker from The Dark Knight. You never know what she's up to. She brings chaos to her music and I ****ing love it.

Gags being all about that Gotham City domestic terrorism.

I agree, though. Maybe I wouldn't want this song in particular to go on the radio (it's fantastic, even for a demo, but it's pretty much flamebait ready for the stupid and ignorant; my opinion on this being on the radio might change, though), but songs like it I wouldn't mind at all. tbh, the radio landscape right now is a bit barren and 'bleh'.

3 points in and ready for more

Just A Holy Fool

I know we've discussed at length how the opening of Aura is very Tarantino-esque.... but he and Gaga need to work together on a video........

Runway

HOLY ****ING **** I JUST LISTENED I CANT

I ****ing love this

The chorus omfg i'm actually crying a bit :cry:

Willeo Soeurs

I'm well aware, but I doubt the instrumental will change much. Obviously the final will be much better but the concept is there and that's just what I think. 

Bad Romance demo vs single version has its instrumental changed a lot  :creepflop: