💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Succeeds In Having Lawsuit Sealed, Documents To Remain Hidden

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Haus of Leather

What could it be.... ugh I hate this curiosity, what could really harm someone's career? What has she done?  :wtfga:  :megaflop:

She's a product, not an artist.

Just kidding. Obviously she was a man :omfgaga:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Wiw this is intense :ohno:

What kind of ex friend is that who could do this far for money.

Happy Gaga is not associated with her in any way now. Gah!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fusel

I'm not expecting to ever know, but I'm just curious. I never said anything about how Gaga should release them. I know damn well why she doesn't release them. Because they have information that could damage her career. How could you not wanna know? :lmao: I don't get why everyone's suddenly up my ass about this. I don't know Gaga, I don't care about her success, I care about her art and her work and I want to understand her as a person and more importantly as an artist. That's all.

I totally get you. I mean I'm happy that this information is sealed so it won't her, but I'd really love to know what those documents are all about.

Anyway, if Perez actually had impact he could find out what that's all about :derpga:

Wendy Starland, she discovered Gaga in a club ;) She was best friends with Gaga for years, until she got on the edge of fame and Gaga brutally fired her. If you want to know (part of) her side of the story, she shared a lot of information in the book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga.

In the book, she claims that Gaga lied about a lot of things of her past, including her knowledge about art and pop culture, her supposed "gay friends", her interest in pop music,... I could imagine why any of her information would be career damaging. She claimed that the persona of Lady Gaga was mostly created by other people, including Fusari.

I'm pretty sure the Gaga we have now isn't fake, the Fame Gaga was pretty fake lilke really, the way she talked and everything....

Gaga has said the only way she could became famous was by controversy.

Then with BTW she admitted she wanted to drive the pop music into a more "rock" way.

By the way, what supposedly has she lied about her past???  :wtfga:

croboy

If it really could destroy her career than maybe we have been told some pretty big lies and I wouldn't like that tbh.

In the end we won't know so whatever.

Didymus

Gaga fired her when they were best friends. I think there's still some bad blood between them. Anyway, the lawsuit is not between Wendy/Fusari and Gaga, it's between Wendy and Fusari. Wendy discovered Gaga and wants her share, Fusari refuses this. That's why the whole past needed to see the light of day again, which Gaga doesn't want to reach the ears of the public/the fans, because there's information there that could damage her career.

Wiw this is intense :ohno:
What kind of ex friend is that who could do this far for money.

Happy Gaga is not associated with her in any way now. Gah!!

Fusel

Guys, don't forget: after all she's also a businesswoman so she might not tell us everything that concerns her career or label or whatever. I'm sure Gaga is one the most honest entertainers ever but don't be under the illusion she tells us everything (and that's good).

Didymus

° That she always wanted to do pop music

° That she didn't do pop music because it would be succesful

° That she had gay friends growing up

° That she didn't use the gay scene to make her career bigger

° That she has an extensive knowledge about art and pop culture

° ...

None of these things are really bad, I mean, who didn't see these things coming, but it would still be damaging. Can you imagine the headlines? Everyone would call her a fraud. That could be pretty bad :rip:

By the way, what supposedly has she lied about her past???  :wtfga:

° That she always wanted to do pop music

° That she didn't do pop music because it would be succesful

° That she had gay friends growing up

° That she didn't use the gay scene to make her career bigger

° That she has an extensive knowledge about art and pop culture

° ...

None of these things are really bad, I mean, who didn't see these things coming, but it would still be damaging. Can you imagine the headlines? Everyone would call her a fraud. That could be pretty bad :rip:

I think we all already knew she didn't like pop music right???

She liked underground rock music.

Rainbowgynous

Because I respect Gaga's wish, the only think I'd love to know is: Would the information damage our love for her, or just confuse the ignorant general public / tabloids and make them take it the wrong way / blow it out of proportion.

Didymus

Both.

Because I respect Gaga's wish, the only think I'd love to know is: Would the information damage our love for her, or just confuse the ignorant general public / tabloids and make them take it the wrong way / blow it out of proportion.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived