Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Succeeds In Having Lawsuit Sealed, Documents To Remain Hidden

LordDisick

Featured Posts

Didymus

I'm not assuming she's a fraud, but I do think she lies about a lot. I don't think I'm revealing a big secret when I say that. I don't want everyone to know, because I don't care about that, I just want to know myself, because it would be interesting. Reading that book and reading Wendy's story didn't make me think any less of Gaga, it even made me respect her a lot more. So don't think that I'm trying to insult her or anything, I just want to know to get the full story :yes:

So you're assuming that she's a fraud and you want everyone to know, in summary.

Bye.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

Very happy about the ruling.

TMZ, though. 

They're not credible at all, in my opinion. They're probably sensationalizing this case when Gaga's likely just trying to keep embarrassing demos from leaking.

How in the world could something "financial" be detrimental to her career. Shut up already, TMZ.

Unfortunately for us, and every celebrity, TMZ has proven very reliable and has gotten some pretty dirty stuff in the past.

Didymus

Wendy Starland, she discovered Gaga in a club ;) She was best friends with Gaga for years, until she got on the edge of fame and Gaga brutally fired her. If you want to know (part of) her side of the story, she shared a lot of information in the book Poker Face: The Rise and Rise of Lady Gaga.

In the book, she claims that Gaga lied about a lot of things of her past, including her knowledge about art and pop culture, her supposed "gay friends", her interest in pop music,... I could imagine why any of her information would be career damaging. She claimed that the persona of Lady Gaga was mostly created by other people, including Fusari.

Who is Wendy?

Flippy

Oh I'm such a curious little human being :troll:

same tbh :derpga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Vernier

I'm not assuming she's a fraud, but I do think she lies about a lot. I don't think I'm revealing a big secret when I say that. I don't want everyone to know, because I don't care about that, I just want to know myself, because it would be interesting. Reading that book and reading Wendy's story didn't make me think any less of Gaga, it even made me respect her a lot more. So don't think that I'm trying to insult her or anything, I just want to know to get the full story :yes:

But if you're a fan and it contains career damaging info and personal details(according to the reports), why would you want it to be released? Seems super selfish that you hope something that could end Lady Gaga comes out just because you want to "know". Really ironic too. Or maybe I'm wrong and you're not a fan, in which case, I apologize, carry on.

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Didymus

I'm not expecting to ever know, but I'm just curious. I never said anything about how Gaga should release them. I know damn well why she doesn't release them. Because they have information that could damage her career. How could you not wanna know? :lmao: I don't get why everyone's suddenly up my ass about this. I don't know Gaga, I don't care about her success, I care about her art and her work and I want to understand her as a person and more importantly as an artist. That's all.

But if you're a fan and it contains career damaging info and personal details(according to the reports), why would you want it to be released? Seems super selfish that you hope something that could end Lady Gaga comes out just because you want to "know". Really ironic too. Or maybe I'm wrong and you're not a fan, in which case, I apologize, carry on.

Didymus

The lawsuit wasn't about her, though. It was about Wendy and Fusari.

If it was bad, she'd lose the law suit..

Princess Die

It's no-one's business but her own. Good on her. :Crossed:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

What could it be.... ugh I hate this curiosity, what could really harm someone's career? What has she done?  :wtfga:  :megaflop:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived