Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

APPLAUSE to be released as a CD single in Japan

Petrichor

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Yes. Well I have pre-ordered from HmV JP thanks to GGD member who share me the link the other day :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Japan do get alot of exclusive cds but gaga isn't a douche like that

She isn't but Universal is.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I should probably start collecting too. We got the single CD's for Born this Way at my work, and I never bought one. I really should have. So I'm hoping we get the Applause single CD's at work, too. OMG off topic but I can't wait for ARTPOP related tshirts to be released! I work at Hot Topic and we haven't had any Lady Gaga tees in like over a year. All my Gaga tees are getting so gross and faded. 

Japan gets extras like this to prevent people from buying overseas. CDs are expensive in Japan, it's cheaper to import foreign versions, hence them getting bonus ****.

But there were CD singles for BTW / Judas / Y&I / MTN weren't there? Are CD singles becoming less popular now or something?

Miel

I'm still kinda sad that CD singles are moderately difficult to find in the US.

3 points in and ready for more

But there were CD singles for BTW / Judas / Y&I / MTN weren't there? Are CD singles becoming less popular now or something?

BTW was released physically too.

I wonder how much of this she can sell. People only buy physical singles in Japan nowadays when there's some kind of gimmick like exclusive extra songs, concert tickets, meet&greet etc...

cdjapan link: http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=UICS-9138#

yes-asia hasn't posted it yet (they're one of the best choices for asian content since their shipment is free)

Nope, they were all digital singles only.

lolno there's CD singles of the BTW singles on Amazon

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived