Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nothing On (But The Radio) removed from YouTube

DXPE

Featured Posts

MJ Holland

Oh my God, we're still not over that song ?

New lyrics:

Oh, there's Nothing Good On The Radio,

And I'm going to change that tonight.

Oh, there's Nothing Good On The Radio,

And I'm coming at you with Applause, to beat Blurred Lines.

:lmao:

I am here for that^ not the original song :smh:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't fancy her at all!  Mainly because her English accent bothers me, not to mention she frequently channels the "gothic-princess-on-LSD" look. I still remember the time she publicly told Gaga stole her style.    

wow, so I guess not all Estonians like Kerli. I thought everyone in your country is obsessed with her for giving pride to your country. :megaflop: but her accent has improved compared to her early interviews in the US tbh. and she's actually turning into a dance-rave-space princess because she learned that her gothic-princess image is not working in the US.  :haha: 

I will never forget how she called Gaga "F***ng b*tch". That's how I discovered her and eventually ended up liking her.  :toofloppy:

Hypocrateen

Probably she removed it because she wants to change some lyrics and stuff but keep the same melody and then put it on the app..

VforVendetta

I hope so! It's my favorite unreleased gaga track. and it has huge potential. It has very generic lyrics  though. Of course Gaga could change them...

ExorcismGaga

This happened AGES ago and everyone thought it was because Katy Perry was using it

wow, so I guess not all Estonians like Kerli. I thought everyone in your country is obsessed with her for giving pride to your country. :megaflop: but her accent has improved compared to her early interviews in the US tbh. and she's actually turning into a dance-rave-space princess because she learned that her gothic-princess image is not working in the US.  :haha: 

I will never forget how she called Gaga "F***ng b*tch". That's how I discovered her and eventually ended up liking her.  

Haha. First of all, giving pride itself doesn't necessarily make her one to be obsessed with.  :huh: Besides, she's no gay icon here - Gaga is.   And she will forever be bubblegum goth, that's her signature style. I have nothing against her, it's just sad that out of all the talented artists in Estonia the one who puts her gimmick forward her talent has had the most success.

On topic: NOBTR really must remain in the past, we haven't waited this long to SOON hear a remake of an old song.  :nails:

EnigmaMonstr

Step up the production, add a few new verses. Hell maybe turn it into a duet with someone reputable and Im in. 

Willy Wonka

pfft no thanks unless she recycles like one line off it on an ARTPOP track

I can make you some food

Daenerys

Probaly being used for ARTPOP in some shape or form. We already know there is a new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

"WHERE'S MY GOLD SHARPIE?" :omg: new lyrics!

:derpga:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

lhurtadojr

Wasn't Katy gonna use it??!!!! :laughga:

wow now that i think about it her voice would work on the track really well. im not joking haha

high heeled fem

Yassss take out of control too gags

!!!!!!!!!!! YES YES YES PUT THAT SONG OUT PLEASE one of my fav gaga songs

so good to know someone else likes it :emo:

Probaly being used for ARTPOP in some shape or form. We already know there is a new version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BakOrHIg1DE

YOUR RIGHT!

And gaga yelled back... "I'm keeping it" :omg:

:lmao:

THATS SO CRUEL

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived