Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Producer of 'The Canyons' blames Gaga for Lindsay's on set problems

Michael

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andromeda

Horrible person? I wouldn't go that far. 

Lying, shoplifting, driving intoxicated and lying about it while crashing into other people, putting their life at risk.

Logan

Lying, shoplifting, driving intoxicated and lying about it while crashing into other people, putting their life at risk.

You don't have to tell me what she's done, I'm pretty sure we all know. She clearly went down the wrong path, and only got worse. But it's not like she completely threw her life away. Calling someone horrible is a really big insult to me, and is only worthy of someone that is truly evil deep down inside. She just got out of rehab, and I'm truly routing for her and hoping she betters herself. 

Zach Monster

Does this person know Lindsay? She doesn't sound like the most responsible or serious person. Lindsay could have told GaGa that she couldn't talk, but she didn't. It's her fault. When your at your place of work, you should be working (Duh).

Galactic Mess

Yeah, because when people don't go to work it's their friends' fault. :roll:

Guest TheNextOne

Gaga didn't kidnap her. It was Lindsay's decision to neglect her responsibilities and hang out with her friend. Don't blame Gags if she even offered to visit her on set. :oops:

ExorcismGaga

Yes, let's ignore the fact that Lindsay is an irresponsible, self-centered, horrible person.

Oh so you've met?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived