joshw2011

Featured Posts

9 in the morning for everyone in Portugal and UK :legend:

11 in Romania. perfect. thats when I wake up usually. :fan:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bellatrix

There's something fishy going on here. I'm from the UK and i've worked it out, and according to the site it'll premier at 4am for me too...

Right this second the countdown reads 16 days 8 and a half hours. is it different for others from elsewhere?

Same here. The only thing I can think of is that the countdown knows where you're from and shows the correct time for you? Because I have 7 and a half hour instead of 8 and a half hour

VioletGaGa

What time do I set my alarm for the leak? :derpga: &the song will be out on iTunes at 11 pm NYC/ EST standard time on August 18.

Same here. The only thing I can think of is that the countdown knows where you're from and shows the correct time for you? Because I have 7 and a half hour instead of 8 and a half hour

Well what kind of ridiculous countdown is this?! It's not even counting down to a particular moment, the person who programmed it physically made the choice to have it just tell us how far away 4am is on that day in our timezone...  :noparty:

So really we don't know when it will premier, as the world's timezones span a whole 24 hour period and any one of them could be the 'real' 4 a.m.  :confused:

Seems most likely that the 4 a.m. will apply to EST, PST or something in between. 

Pop Art

I would complain about how late I have to stay up, but 3 AM isn't too bad for me. Although it seems kind of random. I would have thought it would go on iTunes at 12 AM Eastern Time. Maybe this is for radio airplay?

Liam Germanotta

10 for me.

Do you think they'll put it on ladygaga.com like BTW?

Don't know how to get it fast otherwise...

tezbear91

I'm gonna be working so will have to check it out when I get back home.  :crossed:

battle for your life.

Sister

Yay, exciting! I am sure that I will stay up for it, it was fun when we did this for Born This Way!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived