Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Photo Of Gaga In Machete Kills

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Yeah. It's pretty much a guarantee that her character will be killed this film. But I just hope she does more films like this in the future, they fit her style really well. Like i could never picture her being in a Titanic like role, it just wouldn't be exciting enough of a film for her to be in.

Oh yeah definitely, she belongs to the Tarantino/Rodriguez kind of flick. I mean.... look at the Telephone video

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

I don't know why I'm surprised that she has more than one outfit in the film. After all it is GaGa we are talking about and the characters name is La Chameleon. I can't wait! I kind of hope she survives this film so she can be in Machete Kills Again. Or at least give her an ambiguous death, like falling off a cliff or something. But if they are going to definitely axe her character in this film I hope it is as over the top and ridiculous as possible, anything else would just be shameful.

An obnoxious exit (survival or not) would definitely fit her, lol. She gets shot, but then she flies out the ceiling or something.

"I WILL KILL YOU MACHETE. I WILL KILL YOU. AGAIN." or something as equally ridiculous.

3 points in and ready for more

blubrryxkisses

I absolutely adore yellow-haired Gaga. Fabulous. I cannot wait for this movie!

Guest TheNextOne

I like it. (The weight isn't that noticeable guys, she still looks s-xy) :legend:

I do agree it gives off a very Telephone-esque vibe though, but I don't think that's a bad thing considering Tarantino's style was an inspiration for the Telephone video. (She even used "Kill BIll"'s *** Wagon).

Zilla

No offense but with all the HDTV's in the world, that's the only shot we have? :rip:

Can't judge by a small pixelated picture :)

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

elijahfan

Beyond this picture, it does mean we're getting a new trailer soon then, right? What do they say in this TV spot???

Archived