Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New Photo Of Gaga In Machete Kills

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

I don't know why I'm surprised that she has more than one outfit in the film. After all it is GaGa we are talking about and the characters name is La Chameleon. I can't wait! I kind of hope she survives this film so she can be in Machete Kills Again. Or at least give her an ambiguous death, like falling off a cliff or something. But if they are going to definitely axe her character in this film I hope it is as over the top and ridiculous as possible, anything else would just be shameful.

Devil of Pop

I can't at y'all criticising her look in that crappy quality photo. Just wait until the actual vid comes out

Juanjo

Looking good, it reminds me of Telephone for some reason.

Yes! In my case, everything about her Machete Kills role reminds me a lot of Telephone. ...Can't wait! Going on opening night, tbh.  :whitney: 

elijahfan

I don't know why I'm surprised that she has more than one outfit in the film. After all it is GaGa we are talking about and the characters name is La Chameleon. I can't wait! I kind of hope she survives this film so she can be in Machete Kills Again. Or at least give her an ambiguous death, like falling off a cliff or something. But if they are going to definitely axe her character in this film I hope it is as over the top and ridiculous as possible, anything else would just be shameful.

Oh dear, don't put your hopes up... even if she survives this film, I'm afraid this character is just meant to exist in Machete Kills.

And if she dies, well... let's hope for an over the top death scene, yeah  :creepflop: Like how Tarantino killed his own character in Django Unchained..... :lmao:

At 00:33

:deadbanana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmxmssqaE8

Dayman

Oh dear, don't put your hopes up... even if she survives this film, I'm afraid this character is just meant to exist in Machete Kills.

And if she dies, well... let's hope for an over the top death scene, yeah  :creepflop: Like how Tarantino killed his own character in Django Unchained..... :lmao:

At 00:33

:deadbanana:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmxmssqaE8

Yeah. It's pretty much a guarantee that her character will be killed this film. But I just hope she does more films like this in the future, they fit her style really well. Like i could never picture her being in a Titanic like role, it just wouldn't be exciting enough of a film for her to be in.

Archived