Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Why do I feel Russia keepa getting backwards each day passed??

I don't undeestand this country.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VioletGaGa

Gaga performed there in December...why are they JUST NOW saying they had a problem?

Russia don't know what's goin' on! bDqrKTD.gif

Same thought! And they have all of these brands backing them like McDonalds and Coke, they can pull their funds for the Olympics if they want...just saying

Miel

I feel like Russia might end up isolating themselves again if they keep at it like this. Stop any international show/carnival from entering? I know that's small, but it could definitely be a gateway to isolationism again. I hope not.

3 points in and ready for more

SEANGT

Yeah they need to stop trying to enforce their stone-age laws on foreigners. It's getting embarrassing for them.  :awkney:

Andrewshick

Where are you going? :-)

I'm looking for a job in English speaking countries. But I still haven't chosen one. I made this decision after I saw people beating others for their s-xuality. And what do you think police did? They were just watching and did nothing.

Rainbowgynous

I'm looking for a job in English speaking countries. But I still haven't chosen one. I made this decision after I saw people beating others for their s-xuality. And what do you think police did? They were just watching and did nothing.

English speaking may be hard... But I've heard Germany is doable if you're willing to learn the language.

Andrewshick

English speaking may be hard... But I've heard Germany is doable if you're willing to learn the language.

some Russians are very good in IT. I can't say it's so difficult to find a job

Rainbowgynous

some Russians are very good in IT. I can't say it's so difficult to find a job

Not the finding a job part... The visa part is sadly very hard for most English speaking countries.

Better Day

UN should be prosecuting countries that are anti LGBT. It's violating LGBT human rights i respect some cultures are against LGBT but LGBT should be allowed human rights aswell

Together You And I!

aaronyoji

you are an utter scum bag if you agree. im sorry but what? wtf are you even doing here if thats how you feel.  being openly gay and not feeling ashamed is not "propagandizing" it. and even if that was, it should be allowed because they are a struggling minority, not just in ****ed up russia but everywhere. their view of propaganda is anything regarding homos-xuality being open and not ashamed. and the fact that someone can be jailed for it is reprehensible. so whether you are gay yourself or not, go away if you're gonna gay shame and force us back into the closet with these ****in ****ed up laws. 

Monsterorgasm

MAN there are soooo many things wrong with that post BoomMonster! Since WHEN do gays run around the streets shouting "GAY IS GOOD, STRAIGHT IS BAD"!

And the statement about gays being safe in russia is utter BULL! What about the case with the four dutch men that were arrested for creating a documentary, or the way that neo-nazi groups are terrorizing both gays and other minorities without the government lifting a finger to stop them?

Putin is making life a living hell for soooo many people, and the fact that the rest of the world is just sitting idly by without interferring is to me shocking!

Mess. Putin your a mother****in mess as well as most if not all your ministers and everything political there. Letting Neo-Nazi attack gays, attacking Gaga and Madonna for THIS!

Those people need to go down. 

Let's all boycott products coming from Russia

Archived