💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

I am from Russia. I want to say that in my country is not so bad as you think. Russia spoil the reputation of a few people and old myths. Most of the fact that you know about Russia is a lie. We have complete freedom of speech. I know you do not believe it, but it's true. The media often say no reliable information about Russia.

And in Russia, a lot of little monsters.

Sorry for my English.

Can you freely show affection to your same s-x partner in public in Russia without fearing the law?

I'm sorry, but I doubt media in several countries make up new laws, anti gay propagandas and awful pics..

You're one of the best users on here, you and BloodyHooker. I'm always in agreement with you :hug:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haldy

I really want to know what Putin's trying to turn attention from with this sudden 'homos-xual propaganda' crackdown they are doing. While almost everyone else is basically moving forward (baby steps in many countries), they are literally leaping backwards. It is twisted.

Sudarshana

dunno what to say

i just wanna leave that country so badly rn

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

dunno what to say

i just wanna leave that country so badly rn

:hug: just take care of yourself, stay strong, study hard, work hard, and earn a living somewhere else.

Sudarshana

Sorry, but one city does not represent an entire country.

And if the gays are a big issue to Russia, then for the gays and everyone who sympathizes with them, the country REALLY IS ****.

the anti-gay law is now federal

Nous sommes tous obligés, pour rendre la réalité supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

RitaOral

Russia is bat$hit crazy if you ask me. It's funny I was just watching this Russian debate on some gay topic the other day and most of the audience and even the presenter seemed to be completely against homos-xuality to the point where it seemed scary. In case anyone was interested

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLLIPE7iT68

Hopefully this will change one day and they will stop being so bigoted and hateful

Rainbowgynous

Those Russians just need a good dick up the ass, that might cheer 'em up, because once you start to mess with other people's s-xual activities you must be VERY deprived of something or other X-D

Bellatrix

You're one of the best users on here, you and BloodyHooker. I'm always in agreement with you :hug:

Aw thank you! I like you too :hug:

Those Russians just need a good dick up the ass, that might cheer 'em up, because once you start to mess with other people's s-xual activities you must be VERY deprived of something or other X-D

:lmao:

Thanks for calming me down, a good laugh is always good for one's health.

Sudarshana

:hug: just take care of yourself, stay strong, study hard, work hard, and earn a living somewhere else.

oh that's so nice thank you :hug:

Archived