💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna, Lady Gaga Violated Russian Law – Prosecutors

Bt1

Featured Posts

It seems Human Rights isn't a problem their government is RUSSIAN to solve :awesome:

You could even say they're STALIN on fixing the issue :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Lol

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dontbesweet

I really fear for the future of Russia.

I just hope Gaga and other performers boycott it and don't make any effort. I know a lot of people want her to speak out, but I don't think there's a lot she can do and the people of Russia need to speak up before anybody else does.

BoomMonster

Damn it Russia! How unmodern can you get?

guys stop it, it's just a big issue in Russia with gays, It doesn't mean that the country itself is ****. And I tell u what, Moscow is a lot more modern than any other european city, you just have to visit its centre

ItsUrsulabitch

Oh, Russia. Just go away or stop pretending you're country of high moral. No offense to anyone from Russia, but get out if you can. :fail:

Lavender Pubes

It seems Human Rights isn't a problem their government is RUSSIAN to solve :awesome:

You could even say they're STALIN on fixing the issue :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

Lol

:rip:

BoomMonster

Oh, Russia. Just go away or stop pretending you're country of high moral. No offense to anyone from Russia, but get out if you can. :fail:

why would a straight couple get out of this country? :fail:

This is the song Russia sent to this years Eurovision Song Contest. Isn't it ironic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHNwk3Oez8U

The moment I heard it I hated it due o it's hypocrisy.

Russia is getting even more anti gay by the second. Civilised countries should really boycott the Winter Olympics coming up in Russia, with all the banning of "gay propaganda".

Bellatrix

guys stop it, it's just a big issue in Russia with gays, It doesn't mean that the country itself is ****. And I tell u what, Moscow is a lot more modern than any other european city, you just have to visit its centre

I know that Russia is a beautiful country, but the Russian government is ruining it so bad and makes it very unmodern when it comes to human rights.  Is it an exaggeration to compare it with nazi Germany?

BoomMonster

Russia is getting even more anti gay by the second. Civilised countries should really boycott the Winter Olympics coming up in Russia, with all the banning of "gay propaganda".

I don't get you guys... why should gay movement be propaganded?? They don't kill gay people, nor prosecute them for being gays. Media should not affect their s-xuality, don't u get it??

Bellatrix

Yeah! I really hope for a lots of boycotts next year. 

ItsUrsulabitch

I'm sorry, but Russia is not a "modern civilized country". It's a damn mess, anyone with eyes can see that. Even straight people are treated like dirt in a lot of cases because of their ridiculous government.

Archived