💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard to address ARTPOP sales today

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TSUNAMI

GaGa WILL submit her sales because she has to do it because it's THE LAW.

I'm sure Billboard is not stupid and so is not GaGa.

GaGa has to submit sales also so Billboard can consider it as campaigne mesaurment in social media marketing sense.

I'm mainly here to get an idea of what's gonna count and why, so we will know for other artists as well + they are gonna get clocked :D

SEANGT

....the music and the app are separate. the music sales count. how hard is that to understand? People need to stop being stupid tbh. 

Dayman

What? No. The app is an app. It doesn't contain the album and will not count towards album sales. The purchase of the album in iTunes and Google play for use in the app is what counts. What is so difficult to understand about that?

Evan Peters

Is Bill gonna slay PawsDown and Perez? Cuz I'm totally here for that 

emma roberts is an abuser

GaGa WILL submit her sales because she has to do it because it's THE LAW.

I'm sure Billboard is not stupid and so is not GaGa.

GaGa has to submit sales also so Billboard can consider it as campaigne mesaurment in social media marketing sense.

It's not the law and artists don't submit their sales; they're tracked by Nielsen.

T3ARS

So TEA is about to be spilled?

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Kim Kardashian

I smell a pressed Purry fan... EL OH EL

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

I don't know what people find so confusing about this, especially now that gaga revealed that the app is free.

I don't know what people find so confusing about this, especially now that gaga revealed that the app is free.

Whether a single song sale will count as a full album sale or not. That's basically what's been going around, along with a rumor that gaga fans will use it to fake multiple album sales or something.

Dayman

Is Bill gonna slay PawsDown and Perez? Cuz I'm totally here for that 

Probably. Considering all the information that the two are reporting is completely wrong. The app is an add on to the album. It works like an expansion pack of sorts for the music. The purchases would be made through a music store and the app would access the files on your device for in app use. Music quiz games do the same thing.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived