💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga tweets Applause lyrics!

Sexxx

Featured Posts

knew they were lyrics and A P P L A U S E rhymes!!! anyway do u think the whole album will be spelling?? like G U Y, girl under you.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofchad

*rolls my eyes* I don't even know where to start but I think that she does need to appeal to the GP "more". Please don't think I just want some generic party music...but she needs to make money...that's what we want for her right? To do this, she has to please the GP. I love her "weirder" stuff...A LOT...but a nice pop anthem is going to be great for her to make money! I guess what I want is just a really good choice of singles. Leave the album for the "weirder" stuff. However, I don't think she has ever released a bad single. I've loved every single one of them (I was scared about You and I but it surprised me with it's popularity). So let her do some "pop"! She is a pop artist :P. Make great songs and CRAZY performances and she'll be alright ;)

scrappy

am i the only one worried that it might be too much fun?? i want the epic drama, i want a revolution, i want you guys to hate it lolol.

You're not the only one. I want it to be theatrical just like the single cover. And I want something different, unique, and innovative. Most importantly, I want the song to have a meaning! I'm a bit worried about what DJWS said ('It's JUST a fun song'); it makes it sound like it's something very typical. Maybe I'm taking the bolded word too seriously...

After all, it's ARTPOP, not bubblegum pop...

hausofchad

You're not the only one. I want it to be theatrical just like the single cover. And I want something different, unique, and innovative. Most importantly, I want the song to have a meaning! I'm a bit worried about what DJWS said ('It's JUST a fun song'); it makes it sound like it's something very typical. Maybe I'm taking the bolded word too seriously...

Yeah you're right. I guess I would love a nice fun song with a crazy video and crazy performance. Would that please everyone?

scrappy

By the way, do you think Gaga may tweet new lyrics everyday (2-3 lines as she did yesterday)? This way we could get the full lyrics by the 19th.

Bellatrix

By the way, do you think Gaga may tweet new lyrics everyday (2-3 lines as she did yesterday)? This way we could get the full lyrics by the 19th.

Maybe   :excited2:

clamchwder

Spelling out applause is just cringey though. I rather she spewed nonsensical stuff haha.

ItsUrsulabitch

*rolls my eyes* I don't even know where to start but I think that she does need to appeal to the GP "more". Please don't think I just want some generic party music...but she needs to make money...that's what we want for her right? To do this, she has to please the GP. I love her "weirder" stuff...A LOT...but a nice pop anthem is going to be great for her to make money! I guess what I want is just a really good choice of singles. Leave the album for the "weirder" stuff. However, I don't think she has ever released a bad single. I've loved every single one of them (I was scared about You and I but it surprised me with it's popularity). So let her do some "pop"! She is a pop artist :P. Make great songs and CRAZY performances and she'll be alright ;)

You realize that artists, in the grand scheme of things, make very little off of album sales, right? They get their money from endorsements and touring. Like Madonna and Britney, Gaga will always be a massive touring act. She'll never be hard up for money even if her album "flops". Not to mention since she writes and co-produces almost all of her songs, she'll get royalties for the rest of her life every time Poker Face and Bad Romance are on air. She's set.

hausofchad

You realize that artists, in the grand scheme of things, make very little off of album sales, right? They get their money from endorsements and touring. Like Madonna and Britney, Gaga will always be a massive touring act. She'll never be hard up for money even if her album "flops". Not to mention since she writes and co-produces almost all of her songs, she'll get royalties for the rest of her life every time Poker Face and Bad Romance are on air. She's set.

Yeah I know. But it's still money and I want more people to like her, not just the hardcore fans who go on forums, you know? I don't want her to be a Madonna (the only people who like her still are her super-fans).

aaronyoji

yeah i mean, im assured the song will hold deep meaning, based on what she said about it being '"about after the show, and something more real and honest happens" or something. i just dont like that her and her team feel the need to reiterate that itll be fun just to please the fans. we should already get that. her music has always been relatively fun, or at least to me. born this way was a very fun album more than it was dark, it was more pop than it was experimental, idk where this consensus came from that btw wasn't a pop album, because it still very much was. but like you said, its called ARTPOP for a reason. 

scrappy

yeah i mean, im assured the song will hold deep meaning, based on what she said about it being '"about after the show, and something more real and honest happens" or something. i just dont like that her and her team feel the need to reiterate that itll be fun just to please the fans. we should already get that. her music has always been relatively fun, or at least to me. born this way was a very fun album more than it was dark, it was more pop than it was experimental, idk where this consensus came from that btw wasn't a pop album, because it still very much was. but like you said, its called ARTPOP for a reason. 

I totally agree with you! :yes:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived