Nicola Formichetti Gives Up Lady Gaga for Uniqlo

Bt1

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3q425253qwewq

I don't blame him.

It would be very ... straining to be best friends with someone  that famous while also working with them non-stop. Yes, it gave him great exposure and I'm sure he made great amounts of money, but work and friends sometimes need a barrier or things can become messy.

All the best of luck to Nicola, I really liked some of his fashions quite a lot

:omgexcited:

Hot Space

Glad they're still friends, though. But yeah, working with Gaga in the clothing department is probably so exhausting.  :sweat:

Galactic Mess

I'm happy they went separate ways without fighting. I hope he finds happiness and success at his new workplace.

Two brilliant minds. Glad he can finally be his own person. I personally liked him at MUGLER. but diesel gives him less chains and shackles on his passion. I love that guy and what he has down with the haus. Thought they would come back to work together soon. But time for him to go onto bigger and better things. you go nicopanda  :party:

This fanbase can be so rude and ungrateful sometimes. I'm happy for him :)

agreed. 

AlienFugitive

This just means ARTPOP is going to be different in terms of fashion, too. :party:

Alijandro

I am glad he has actually managed to make a good career, he did some amazing things for gaga! will be sad to see him actually gone (even though he hasnt been around much recently) but I think brandon is also very talented 

Little Kermit

I'm happy they went separate ways without fighting. I hope he finds happiness and success at his new workplace.

Yup! Really nice that it ended up like this. VERY happy for him. :party:

ABOVETHETREND

That's so sad. I really loved his work with her, and their collaborations. I wish they get together for projects every now and then. Especially with fashion having a hand in ARTPOP.

Darcklighter22

I USED TO WORK FOR UNIQLO THO.. Their styles are basic. Literally.

...did you see his work for Mugler...pretty basic as well. Not saying he hasn't come up with great looks for Gaga on the other hand. All the best tho for him one less person to get harrased by twitter monsters 

skaxboy

I read it as if Lady Gaga was going to have a collection at Uniqlo and Nicola gave up on it. My first though was why in the world Uniqlo?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived