Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJ White Shadow about ARTPOP for Rolling Stone

Bt1

Featured Posts

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJ Holland

I wouldn't be surprised if she already knows the name of the 5th album right now

"I'm already working on my next record" - Lady Gaga, 11/11/2013

:derpga:

Morphine Prince

I hope it's catchy, had nice lyrics, and is very "dance" type but with a different sound. 

Bitter

I hope it's catchy, had nice lyrics, and is very "dance" type but with a different sound. 

Evan Peters

I better be able to pop my *** to Applause too :crossed:

emma roberts is an abuser

aaronyoji

How can you all be sure that Applause is going to be a danceable track ?

all signs point to gaga continuing to make edm music, electronic dance music. although, that doesnt mean it has to be 135 beats per minutes. all of her lead singles have been relatively slow. just dance and bad romance move glacially in comparison to her more recent works. 

she did say ARTPOP sounds like a rave, which tends to be very energetic. 

#8 made me very emotional. She worked her ass off even when she struggled with her health.

She wasn't going to just lay in bed and have a morphine drip and pass out for three months. She was about making the record. She doesn't sit down. She doesn't chill

Typical Aries  :haha:

aaronyoji

I'm glad 'Applause' is "just a fun song".  :)

well, thats not to say it will be some humdrum party song about scoring the boy next door tho. itll still hold strong meaning to it. 

well, thats not to say it will be some humdrum party song about scoring the boy next door tho. itll still hold strong meaning to it. 

Oh yeah, I'm sure it'll hold a strong meaning, I just mean it's refreshing that the song sounds relatable and possibly a bit lighter (if that's the right word). Saying that though, you have songs like 'Paparazzi', which are completely relatable but also have a darker undertone. We'll see. :dies:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived