💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DJ White Shadow about ARTPOP for Rolling Stone

Bt1

Featured Posts

Ladygagalover

Oh my gosh! This has got me so hyped!!!! Applause is going to slay us so hard!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

god i just wanna jump djws's bones now! lol. his niceness makes him hotter to me lololol. i love that bit about judge judy lol. 

Bellatrix

I wouldn't be surprised if she already knows the name of the 5th album right now

So before Judas video she just named that next album ARTPOP. Omg! I bet she's thinking about that next one, her creative mind never stops =O

toanythingtaboo
6. Gaga will perform "Applause" at MTV's Video Music Awards on August 25th. "I'm sending a doppelgänger," Gaga told Women's Wear Daily. "I'm going this year as a fried egg instead of hard-boiled."

The trouble with being a Gaga fan is that you just never know...

He's just saying that what was produced when they were working together didn't have a set genre. If it came out as EDM, then so be it. If it sounded something totally different from EDM, well that's ok too.

I interpreted it as that.

right  :yes:

I think "Applause" will be the 16 second snippet DJWS posted earlier this year. Ballad-esque piano and electronic beats.

I think Applause is going to be a mid-tempo banger... 

I'd be here for that. Most of her slower pop songs are crazy good... Alejandro, SHICD, Bloody Mary, HML.

Jenniferella

If she began to work on ARTPOP a week after BTW's release then it's possible some of her tumblr posts contain some lyrics ?

Element of crime :creepflop:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived