Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Popjustice: music video for "Applause" may be 17 minutes long

Swine

Featured Posts

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Plague

The public's recognition is part of what makes something iconic. You can't have art without the public.

MTE I was about to say this exact thing. She can't exactly make an impact if half of the 'public' doesn't even watch it.

ChasingGhosts

Doubt this is true but I really hope it doesn't happen.

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

I didn't watch MTN over and over because it didn't deserve my time.

But you're going to watch it at least once, no? And how many fans does she have again, that will watch it at least once? And how many more people that will be genuinely curious about her new song/video will watch it at least once?

"MTN" is one of her least viewed videos because it wasn't as big as her other songs; the length is totally irrelevant. Look at "Telephone".

MTE I was about to say this exact thing. She can't exactly make an impact if half of the 'public' doesn't even watch it.

Yes. Also, she "lives for the applause". So if this is 17 minutes long, it better be freaking good.

But you're going to watch it at least once, no? And how many fans does she have again, that will watch it at least once? And how many more people that will be genuinely curious about her new song/video will watch it at least once?

"MTN" is one of her least viewed videos because it wasn't as big as her other songs; the length is totally irrelevant. Look at "Telephone".

Telephone was interesting and fun. Plus, Bey was featured.

The public's recognition is part of what makes something iconic. You can't have art without the public.

Or you could just enjoy the video for what it is and not obsess over it being "iconic", which won't even be relevant for at least another decade?

TimisaMonster

Remember you guys! Gaga revealed in the WWD interview that the ARTPOP Photoshoot contains 300 pictures and she plans on releasing ALL OF THEM at some point in time! Same goes for all the songs she's been working on that don't make the album...RELEASE ALL OF THEM THROUGHT THE APP! See the pattern...  :usrs:

I wouldn't be surprised if she said, "There won't be major editing done to the music video, which is why it'll be 17 minutes of glorious ARTPOP!"... :ohwell:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Or you could just enjoy the video for what it is and not obsess over it being "iconic", which won't even be relevant for at least another decade?

Bad Romance is iconic, and you could feel it from the first second of that video.

considering they used an extremely nice camera, i wouldn't be suprised if it was 17 minutes long.

Bad Romance is iconic, and you could feel it from the first second of that video.

You missed the point. I don't think "BR" is iconic yet but I'm not going to argue that because that wasn't my main point.

bionic

OH FOR FUCK SAKE GAGA

I DON'T WANT THIS SO NOBODY CAN HAVE IT

RELEASE/FILM A SHORT VERSION SO THAT PPL DONT COMPLAIN

buy bionic

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived