Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Popjustice: music video for "Applause" may be 17 minutes long

Swine

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

"I'm gonna marry the" ... APPLAUSE :troll:

inb4 it's a whole new trilogy and it's the continuation of MTN! That's why she was in a "New York style set".... :udidnt:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopReaper

My favourite Gaga videos are the long-form ones but I agree that it is a risky way of playing specially because it's the lead single

But if the video's good then idgaf, Born This Way managed to maintain itself on 1# for 6 weeks with a 7 minutes video, so I trust her/her team's decision

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

TimisaMonster

Where? :cryga: Why are you doing this to me, Michael? You know I love you and this breaks my heart :cryga:

I did see this topic somewhere else and I even commented on the same tweet and topic...I think the mods locked it or deleted it, cuz it wasn't true or something.... :shrug:

I'm still gonna answer again either way...it doesn't bother me! :shrug:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I did see this topic somewhere else and I even commented on the same tweet and topic...I think the mods locked it or deleted it, cuz it wasn't true or something.... :shrug:

I'm still gonna answer again either way...it doesn't bother me! :shrug:

Okay :cryga:

Can someone from the moderation team say something about this? If it's fake, close it please.

I would be very surprised if the video itself is 17 minutes. However, who knows. Gaga does love longform.

But what we also have to keep in mind is the app. Who knows exactly what that will look like, and what extra footage Gaga might be shooting at any point. Every single could have an "app cut" (sorta like a directors cut).

So many POSSIBILITIES. :derpga:

Guys. In 30 years no one is going to remember how the song charted. What they will remember, is if it is an artistic masterpiece. Stop worrying about irrelevant charting and start worrying about it being iconic. 

She could upload a short video (only the song), and the long video could be uploaded to her page or in the app...

pie-kun

They deleted the tweet, it's quite obvious that the information was probably unreliable.

as if this is going to affect her streaming points, all of you are going to watch it and you know it. The video for "Thriller" is nearly 14 minutes long and has over 143 million YouTube views (which is all the more impressive considering it predates YouTube by a wide margin). The video views will fall in line with how popular the song is, not the video's length. That's ridiculous. Plenty of long videos are among the most viewed.

Guys. In 30 years no one is going to remember how the song charted. What they will remember, is if it is an artistic masterpiece. Stop worrying about irrelevant charting and start worrying about it being iconic. 

The public's recognition is part of what makes something iconic. You can't have art without the public.

as if this is going to affect her streaming points, all of you are going to watch it and you know it. The video for "Thriller" is nearly 14 minutes long and has over 143 million YouTube views (which is all the more impressive considering it predates YouTube by a wide margin). The video views will fall in line with how popular the song is, not the video's length. That's ridiculous. Plenty of long videos are among the most viewed.

I didn't watch MTN over and over because it didn't deserve my time.

judging by the single cover only, i feel like the video will be very artistic like there will be many symbolisms, story and such

so the 17-minute video is plausible 

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived