💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

GaGa Confirms Previously Leaked Image; Asks For Removal

SEANGT

Featured Posts

SKANK

I'm doing it because it's being requested by her team who has been very good to us so :ohwell:

Just expressing concern about how over the top this site is getting with censorship. Even at the request of her team I think it's ridiculously to pretend like the photo doesn't exist. 

But whatever, it's not Skankdaily. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flippy

That picture is going to be wiped from this site and I didn't even save a copy for myself. :(

I did :hor:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Zilla

Just expressing concern about how over the top this site is getting with censorship. Even at the request of her team I think it's ridiculously to pretend like the photo doesn't exist. 

But whatever, it's not Skankdaily. 

Oh it's going to exist no matter what we do, but it's a nice gesture. I don't see the problem and people are helping :huh:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

It doesn't need to be retouched at all

i'm so confused. which one is "leaked" and which isnt?

The leaked one is the one where she has a hat on with a blonde wig!

SKANK

Oh it's going to exist no matter what we do, but it's a nice gesture. I don't see the problem and people are helping :huh:

Sure it is a nice gesture, but this is a site dedicated to the discussion of Lady Gaga, and if something should leak I'd rather be able to discuss it here with other fans then pretend it doesn't exist. 

But again, carry on. I'm just waiting for my fleshlight to heat up in the sink. 

Married the Night

Gaga has been really good about giving us stuff these past few weeks. If she doesn't want it spread around, we should respect that.

Runway

It's going to be released eventually and if she doesn't want it out yet then we should help her

no need to argue

ohsnapitszach

I love this photo. Too bad she wants it removed now. Maybe a very hd version will be released when she wants it to.

Shaney

I don't get how she think it can just be wiped from the internet. 

I'm sure she knows that, she just doesn't want it to spread. 

Archived